Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Jan 2012 04:32:12 GMT
... I don't want to get this if they don't finish what they started and release the second season on Blu-ray, so anyone know if it is on the cards?

Posted on 3 Apr 2012 11:12:08 BDT
hi bertie,

looks like we must wait until the End of 2012, check this out:

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=356419&page=2

It seems there is Hope for us all ;o)

Posted on 4 Apr 2012 00:21:48 BDT
Great. Thanks for that. It's not as good as Season 1, but well worth having as there are some good stories scattered through it.

Posted on 4 Apr 2012 11:21:36 BDT
no prob, you're welcome ;o)
It is an alternating bath of feelings with season two on Bluray, but i hope it will come to a good end until christmas this year.

I have heard this very often that season 1 shall be the better one. But there are still a lot of fans from "Bringers of Wonder" (never shown here on TV), and this one is from season two.
In germany they have only shown only 30 of 48 Episodes in Cut-Version on TV, and i have seen the show the last time when i was a school boy in the seventies on a small TV-screen, long long time ago... ;o)
To have the show now (hopefully soon) complete on Bluray and watch it on a 50" Flatscreen is like a old dream come true. :o))))

Posted on 6 Jun 2013 12:36:16 BDT
Hi, Ive noticed that series 2 is not officially out yet in the UK, but I have seen that it is advertised in Germany as being a complete set 1&2, all 48 episodes on Blu-ray. It looks like a different company has released it and whilst its in english Im not sure if it has any extras or what the quality is like. Does anyone know? When is series 2 out in the UK?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jun 2013 22:45:48 BDT
Amazon-Kunde says:
The German set you are referring to is all 48 episodes on 4 Blu-rays and is NOT in High Definition. It's standard DVD resolution, that's why you get all 48 episodes on just 4 discs.
Next to that box there is also Season 1 in real complete remastered HD available, split on several boxes, but no Season 2 in HD in Germany. Don't buy the complete set if you expect Full HD!

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Aug 2014 10:24:16 BDT
Steve says:
Over 12 months later, anyone heard any more on Season 2? it's almost criminal to produce such an excellent Season 1 set and not release the other half the same way.

Posted on 6 Aug 2014 16:27:51 BDT
This is really annoying and unbelievable: 2,5 Years later and we are still waiting for the second Half of the Show!
In Germany is since the beginning of 2013 the second Half available, but only on DVD and for more Money than the Bluray.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  23 Jan 2012
Latest post:  16 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Space 1999 - The Complete First Series [Blu-ray]
Space 1999 - The Complete First Series [Blu-ray] by Barbara Bain (Blu-ray - 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (38)