Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Dec 2007 22:07:58 GMT
L. Jones says:
Does anyone know if there will be/ any talk to a season 2?

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Mar 2008 16:59:47 GMT
Sarah R says:
Highly doubtful I'm afraid.
The series concluded in Japan (both the manga and anime) in 2005. And despite rumours no confirmation has been made about a 2nd second series.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Mar 2008 09:42:17 BDT
E. M. Clarke says:
Darkstorm is right... unfortunately :( although considering the ending of the anime and if you read the fan translated manga the story is only the same up until a certain point and then the anime steers off and has an alternate ending to the manga so I guess it's not impossible for thier to be a season 2, but really, after that beautiful ending in the anime, I personally think it sort of better to leave it be as it was in my opinion one of THE most fulfilling endings I've ever seen and that's including books, movies etc... read the fan translated manga if you want to continue on with the story, you can find the scans on www.onemanga.com but it isn't finished yet they are only up to chapter 84 out of 107 last time I checked and a new chapter usually comes out every week or 2, hopefully that should keep you busy, one thing though, it's a rare case but the manga really isn't as good as the show! hopefully that should keep you busy for a while ;P

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2008 15:16:40 BDT
M. Bull says:
Never, sorry.

Posted on 9 Nov 2010 20:57:37 GMT
sven Kirby says:
Well Berserk is just about to get a second series after hwoever long we waited... So you never know.

Posted on 14 Nov 2010 18:18:44 GMT
M. Carrey says:
that box set elfen lied 2 is it actully 2 or is it just a remake of 1 with a few diff things added?

Posted on 14 Nov 2010 18:18:46 GMT
M. Carrey says:
that box set elfen lied 2 is it actully 2 or is it just a remake of 1 with a few diff things added?

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2010 17:29:54 GMT
I don't understand the "box set elfen lied 2" listing at all. It's the first, and only, series and is listed at running 325 minutes, the same as the region 2 boxset... so it doesn't even have episode 10.5 unless it's in the extra features.

That box set is a region 1 listing though. Maybe there was another boxset region 1 release which differed from this and so they called this "2" simply to differentiate? I don't know... it's confusing!

Posted on 4 Sep 2012 12:54:14 BDT
I do not see how they can continue this story without ruining it, much like the original Highlander movie being far superior to everything that followed it.
The ending was perfect, it should be left alone unless they are going to follow a different characters story that may intertwine with the group at some point.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  12 Dec 2007
Latest post:  4 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Elfen Lied - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Elfen Lied - The Complete Collection [DVD] by Mamoru Kanbe (DVD - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (52)