- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford; New Ed edition (6 April 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019276327X
- ISBN-13: 978-0192763273
- Product Dimensions: 20.6 x 0.3 x 20.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 124,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Seaside Poems: (2006) Paperback – 6 Apr 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Twelve seasonal poems in a themed collection-very useful for this recurring topic in schools, libraries, pre-school groups and nurseries . . . The illustrations are delightful, bright and bold. (The School Librarian)
A perfect first poetry book about every child's favourite place-the seaside!See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Reading this book just makes me want to go to the beach and experience sand in between my toes! This book is fun and beautifully presented and the poems simple but effective.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Poor not attractive or interesting for children and not interesting for adults either. Nothing memorable about any of the poems indeed very forgettable.Published on 9 Oct. 2013 by maggie