Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-1 of 1 questions
Yes, but you need to buy the attachment 3/8-inch sq to Allen key socket something like this
29 Nov 2013 by Oscar Cassetti
‹ Previous   1   Next ›
Search Questions and Answers