Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Large|Colour: Black - black|Change
Price:£39.99 - £40.00

on 23 October 2012
These gloves are ideal for my daily cycle commute. They fit me perfectly, are very comfortable to wear and let me operate the gears and brakes etc with out any problem. My hands are size 7 and I bought the small ones. I've been out in some very wet weather and they keep me perfectly dry and warm inside. They are warm too so will hopefully do me through the winter. I would thoroughly recommend.
on 14 February 2013
Used these gloves a few times and was pretty happy, although didn't find them particularly warm they definitely stopped the wind and the insides stayed dry in light showers.

But, a country walk with gloves cuffs tucked into a waterproof jacket - so no chance of water ingress down into the glove - persistent but neither heavy nor driving rain and after a four hour walk the insides were absolutely sodden and my hands freezing and wet.

So disappointed I have written to Sealskinz, but a google search will tell you it's not just me who has had this problem.
on 19 February 2013
Just pleased to have waterproof gloves as I am always out walking dogs and if my hands are wet the cold is even worse. I need to wear them for longer to soften them up - they seem to be supple and I can feel the dog leads but do have to remove them to 'pick up' !
on 25 March 2014
My hands are size 7, and in the shop they had the small size only, which did fit, but I decided I would like to try the medium before deciding. I am glad I did because the medium were still snug, but that bit more comfortable, and gave me room to grip my bike handlebars etc. They are really lovely gloves. Warm and smart. They are easily the best gloves I have tried.
on 18 December 2010
Good value for money. Very robust. Wrists are a little tight, but they certainly do a great job of keeping my hands warm when I am out with my dogs.
on 14 April 2013
After my first order getting lost in the post I am very pleased to say Bike and Ride were very helpful in sending out my replacement gloves. I ordered the gloves in a medium which I thought were too small at first, but after a while they felt good. The fit is quite snug and kept my hands warm.
on 23 November 2014
I love these gloves second pair I have bought, as I sadly lost the first pair. I suffer with cold hands and these keep my hand warm. Did have to do a little research on what size I should buy from another site which I did find helpful as i had forgotten what size I had before.
on 1 April 2015
I bought these gloves as part of my dog-walking kit, as they help me to grip the leads well, without them slipping through my hands in wet weather. They're a second pair (the first pair I bought in an ordinary shop) and although they're supposed to be the same size and type, these gloves don't fit so well, and are a little too baggy. Nevertheless I'm using them!
on 15 June 2015
Very warm. Used lots and are still waterproof however they aren't as warm as they were a year ago. Although i expect this is due to how much they've been warn. They are quite tight so would recommend getting a size larger than you need
on 22 December 2014