Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 234 questions
votes
Hi Walshy, the simple answer is YES. I have a 3 TB version plugged into my Xbox One, I just plugged it in, went into the xb1 settings, did a Format,which took seconds. Then started to transfer all my Games and game saves onto it. That is the bit that takes some time as it transfers. I've had it plugged in a couple of months now, ( I'm on the Xbox Preview program) and had No issues at all. With all the updates that seem to be coming, I would recommend you buy the largest capacity,that you can afford. Hope that Helps. ;)
17 Aug 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yep, it's compatible with an Apple Mac - I use it for Time Machine backups... When I first plugged it in, OSX (Mavericks) instantly recognised the drive and asked me whether I wanted to use it for Time Machine. It then automatically reformatted and then started the backup. It will take a loooong time to do this initial backup but will then (based only on changes to files) automatically keep incremental Hourly backups for the past 24 hours, Daily backups for the past Month and Weekly backups for all previous months (assuming space allows). Once the drive is full, it will automatically start to free space be deleting the oldest backups but you should never be without a full, restorable copy of your main drive again!
10 Jun 2014 by D. Olliver
votes
Yes work well and easy to setup. Use mine for my xbox one.
3 Nov 2014 by Mark Ridings
votes
It is a standard usb 3.0 but can be used with standard usb 2.0 socket at a reduced transfer rate
29 May 2014 by R. Olliver
votes
Yes Kieron. It comes with a power cable and a usb cable to connect to the Pc. Hope this helps.
16 Dec 2013 by Gerard Murphy
vote
Yes, of course. You will need a USB port on your PC to connect to it. Preferably USB 3 as it transfers faster, although USB 2 will work. Hope this helps.
6 May 2014 by Bs And Df Smith
vote
It works for me no problem at all good luck
28 Mar 2015 by bill sloat
vote
Yes, it will work perfectly. When you first connect the drive, the Xbox will format it. Only takes a few moments and then you're good to go!
15 Nov 2014 by SebbySea
vote
Compatible with XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8. It says so on the side of the box i have
28 Oct 2014 by C. J. Brierley
votes
what is your operating system? Have you tried connecting your drive after booting up?
29 May 2014 by rob101
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   24   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers