Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2010
The Body Sculpting Bible For Chest And Arms: The Way To Physical Perfection; I have no doubt about the authors understanding, skills and abilities, indeed part 1 & 3 of the book are clear and informative. Unfortunately the start and end of the book are let down appallingly by part 2 "The Exercises".

The co-author Hugo A Rivera is not at his best in his photo examples here, but he's still in better shape than the frankly fat body builder used in the other photo examples. If that wasn't bad enough some of the examples also show the exercises being performed with poor, sometimes downright bad form. I guess the fear is that by following the exercise examples here my level of fitness could fall to the level of the model used.

This could be a great book, but I guess I find the images and examples used so off putting that I'll never know. I find it impossible to take any book that uses such poor imagery serious enough to use as a regular guide.