Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Apr 2012 15:44:12 BDT
Mr. R. Mead says:
Hello
its arrived and works like a dream with everything i've thrown at it .I would like to get a screen protector for it [have a case with keyboard as recommended ] any suggestions for one that will fit well to the tablets profile .
regards
bob

Posted on 19 Apr 2012 18:15:08 BDT
E Bernal says:
I got this one...

VividShield 7" Inch Tablet PC HD Crystal Clear Screen Protector - 3 Pack - Suitable For GPS / Sat Nav & Various 7 Inch Generic Tablet PC & Branded Tablet PC (Eken, NATPC, Tabtech, MID, aPad, ePad) (Displayschutzfolie, Protecteurs D'écran, Pellicola Protettiva)

Fits fine...

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2012 19:32:17 BDT
Mr. R. Mead says:
Thanks for reply ,I had a look at this one earlier and some were unhappy as it only covered central part of screen .I assume that it fits better on this tablet ?
regards
bob

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2012 19:45:02 BDT
E Bernal says:
Hi Bob,

Well, it fits over the central part of the screen like you say. I think you are looking for a screen protector that covers the whole top surface of the tablet. I couldn't see one specifically for this tablet. Maybe you could get a screen protector for a larger screen and cut it down to size?

Good luck...!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Apr 2012 11:02:37 BDT
Dennis Hayes says:
Poundland sell a screen protector for the i pad, just cut it in half and you will have two for a quid, its made by signalex.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Apr 2012 22:54:30 BDT
Mr. R. Mead says:
Thanks Dennis ,
Sound like a plan !
I had thought along similar lines ,just hoped there was a ready made one out there .
Regards
Bob
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype by Cloud
3.9 out of 5 stars   (170)