on 23 March 2016
these are of lunchbox size. quite cute with straps that hold them in place. I bought 2 of them to put on scooters. The girls seemed to have enjoyed it. Can be used as lunch bags in a pinch but I wouldn't put liquids in there.
on 17 March 2014
A lovely bag for my daughter to fill with all the flowers she likes to pick when out for a scoot. Only complaint the zip is quite narrow so you're a little restricted with what can go inside. But she loves it and doesn't seem to care about that.
on 1 April 2015
These are brilliant, the perfect size for a small lunch box and drink or other treasures - bags are excellent quality and fit well to our 5 year olds bike and scooter. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
on 1 October 2014
My grand-daughter was very pleased with her scooter bag. It went on the scooter straight away and she started to put things in it as well. It seemed well made and the colour matched her pink scoooter. So very pleased with my purchase, because if the grandchildren are happy we are happy.
on 29 December 2013
Grandaughter loves this, she had a pink scooter for Christmas and now can carry her essential bits and pieces when she travels.
on 16 February 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter to put on her scooter to carry her 'shopping' around. It was on the scooter for about thirty seconds, she hates it. The zip is far too small so she was very frustrated trying to get things in and out. I would not recommend.
on 11 March 2014
My little one loves her little bag on the front...she keeps her snacks safe and my car keys too!!!!!! Hurrah!!
on 29 December 2015
My 3 yr old loves it, it allows her to carry her favourite teddy and I dont have to worry about him getting lost or wet (as the bag is plastic lined inside so I assume waterproof)
on 9 June 2014
Good quality item! Looks brilliant in my daughters scooter. Delivery was fast and efficiant. Item is washable and will be more then durable as a bag.
on 29 January 2014
Got this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves putting things in it whilst scooting. Easy to attach and take off - would recommend.