on 20 November 2012
These paints are brilliant. They remind me quite a bit of what we had when i was at school.
The pack i recieved came with
2 reds (different shades)
2 yellows (different shades)
2 greens (different shades)
blue
black
white
purple
orange
brown

They seem very good quality. The colours mix well together.I havent had any stained clothing yet either. very happy overall
on 9 May 2012
This is brilliant value as i had priced others which were smaller in local shops, my 3 year old loves painting and with such assorted colours he is learning new colours aswell. These paints will last a long time great!! The only downside is unless clothes which have paint on are washed straight away it doesnt really wash out if left.
on 3 July 2012
I am a childminder so these Paints are great value for money, and are reasonable enough for the children to paint models, and paper.Would recomend
on 25 November 2015
Such a great buy! I used these paints with my kids all the time, they love to use them when their friends come round and have so much fun using them!

You get 12 x 600ml bottles, which will last a very long time.

Great selection of colours. The paint comes off the table, wood floor, etc easily. The paint does not come off all clothes very easily, so advise to use something old and an apron when using them.

The paints can be used on a variety of materials and are great for crafts as well as just painting a picture!
on 8 December 2012
Great value for money. Good combination of colours and paint is a great consistency. Best of all it washes off the kids clothes. Will defo buy again.
on 18 December 2012
good selection of paints. Nice colours. Good size bottles. Will last a long time. Easier than buying in a shop and carrying them home!
on 24 January 2013
These paints are wonderful quality, arrived very quickly and my son is having the time of his life using them! A wonderful variety of colours and an extremely reasonable price - I couldn't be happier. Thank you x
on 8 January 2013
This is great value for money! I don't think I'll ever need to buy paint again. There's a great selection of colours, they wash of easily and you really do get a load of paint.
on 29 February 2016
Was hosting an event where I needed a large range of colours and plenty of them for people to mess around with and create large scale paintings! I knew it was going to be messy and fun and these were the ones for me, especially at the price I got them. Just as expected they came nice and quickly, packaged well and gave me a good range for people to mess about with - can recommend for anyone who needs plenty of paint with a good range of colours.
on 28 December 2015
An excellent collection of colours, suitable for my 18m and 4y children to enjoy. Colours stay liquid and only a little shake to ensure they are a good consistency. I recommend having a petal tray or segmented tray to squirt these into. Great for a range of painting purposes. Mixes well with PVA to paint on different surfaces.