- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ £2.50 UK delivery
Science Museum Illusion Science
|Price:||£10.41 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.58 (5%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- You won't believe your eyes with these classic illusion trick cards
- Over twenty optic fun activities with fun scientific explanation supplied.
- All packed in a neat hand carry pouch bag
- It's a cool science kit which guarantee hours of fun
- Suitable for children aged seven and over
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
An illusion science kit containing over 20 optical tricks with scientific explainations.
Challenge your eyes with the classic illusions trick card, experience the swirling illusions produced by the illusion spinner, and view and create 3D pictures! Includes over 20 optic fun activities, all packed in a neat carry pouch. It's a cool science kit that guarantees hours of funs! Contains one set of illusion trick cards with more than 15 illusion tricks, one spinning tops card with four spinning illusion cards, 3D picture cards, stencil, two markers for making simple 3D pictures, 3D glass, pouch, and detailed instructions. The Science Museum has been turning science into a thrilling learning experience for many years, and have added their special seal of approval to a limited range of toys that they believe support their mission and will engage children in all aspects of science and learning.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The 3D kit was ok but the kids weren't that impressed, I guess kids today are not really used to the red/blue 3D glasses and expect more in the way of special effects.
Overall OK but after 15 minutes of use I can't see it being relooked at.
Quite good value for money.