Size: 700c x 18-28 (40mm Presta Valve)|Colour: No update found|Change

This is a mid-priced inner tube for road/racing cycle tyres 700mm in diameter and with a skinny profile for minimum rolling resistance and higher speeds.

The tube is fitted with a Presta valve which will allow tube inflation to >100psi pressure, and the design makes over-inflation impossible. The tube is synthetic rubber rather than natural latex and claimed by the manufacturer to be "...extremely airtight! The butyl rubber compound prevents pressure loss and fewer occasions to inflate".

Weight of the tube is a modest 104g so no problem to carry as a spare in your saddle bag. The only caution is that the design of Presta valves means they can be rather delicate and occasionally break, necessitating the inconvenience of a tube-change - so always handle carefully and use the screw-on dust cap to protect them.
on 26 April 2013
good product, seems more resistant than the ones that come with the bike. Not much else to say, because it's the quality of the tyres that really matter.
on 19 July 2013
The ones I bought had a slow puncture on the metallic valve which could not be repaired. Despite one of my inner tubes being faulty, the quality of the rubber is decent and the price is/was reasonable. The product was also dispatched/delivered promptly.
on 9 February 2014
There's only one thing I really look for in an inner tube, namely for it to not to get punctures. I replaced the inner tube my bike came with with this one (having broken the valve with a cheap pump). Since then I've had four or five punctures with this inner tube in 6 months or so, while my front wheel hasn't had a puncture in over a year with the inner tube my bike came with.
on 24 May 2013
Does exactly what it should do. Fairly reasonable price. I've had 2 punctures in these innertubes and they seem to repair well and easily got me back home (40 miles). If you keep your tyres in good condition and well inflated then you should be protected against most puncture threats. Lesson learnt.
on 2 February 2015
These inner tubes do what they say on the tin, also when they're burst they leave a dust residue which is easy to clean but helps identify where the tire burst but helps locate and residual faults that could be in a tire such as tacks etc.

I have bought more since and are great
on 16 April 2015
having spoke to the proprietor and accepted his explanation of my earlier feedback i can honestly say these products are guenuine and great value. his honesty went to sending another tube being sent FOC even though said there was no need. Many thanks .
on 14 March 2016
I bought three of these inner tubes. Two had faulty valves and I had to throw them away after going to all the trouble of putting them on my bike. The third is still functioning after a week but I haven't tried riding the bike yet! Waste of money.
on 26 January 2015
I have bought many tubes that claim to be schwalbe but these are the real thing. They are of excellent quality and they last. Slightly more expensive than many other alternatives but the construction and durability are worth the extra cost.
on 22 October 2014
40mm is NOT an extra long valve.
As for the inner tubes, they worked perfectly on a different set of wheels (without deep rims). I guess it's mainly my fault for not reading the description.......BUT why advertise as extra long??