on 21 July 2013
I purchased a couple of these earlier this year, when looking for an alternative to the dismal choices of Panaracer Pasela and something from Kenda for my Airnimal. Light, fast and solid (one puncture in over 700 miles), they tranform the feeling of my Joey to make it much closer to a standard road bike. At £14 (the second i bought)they were a bargain, fairly priced at £24 (the first one i bought), but now due to scarcity they are selling at a joke price of £38.

At the £24 or less, 5 stars.
on 21 January 2013
I cycle about 120 miles a week commuting and do it all on the Duranos. They are fabulous tyres - low rolling resistance, smooth, fairly grippy, good puncture resistance, light, and long lasting. I get about 4000 miles out of each one so I figure that's not bad value. Shame they don't come in lime-green like the picture, but they work the same in black.
on 20 June 2014
Tyres were delivered quickly. Not familiar with folded tyres so thought the misshapen tyres would be a problem to fit. I was wrong, they went on fine!
on 17 November 2015
Kept well inflated, even the Indian roads glided underneath!!
on 10 August 2015