Size: XL - 9-10 Years|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£2.17+ £1.00 shipping

on 18 August 2013
The shorts I bought from our local uniform shop were way too big and looked silly on my 5 year old. these, although long, were a much better fit and did not look so silly.
on 26 June 2013
We needed blue gym clothes for our children's sports day at short notice, they arrived in plenty of time and fulfilled what was required. Didn't want to spend a lot as 2 of 3 pairs were for girls, so blue would really only be of use for sports day itself, so the price was right and they were of a suitable style and quality.

Very happy indeed, thank you.
on 7 February 2014
Its quite hard to get red PE shorts in the supermarkets, so this was good value and perfect for what I wanted. They fit my some who is a very small 4 year old and there is plenty of growing room, with an adjustable waist band.
on 21 September 2013
The only place left to get a pair of shorts from and just in time at least I know where to come back to if we need another pair
on 22 May 2014
Good shorts and cheaper than the ones on the school website. Needed for primary school PE lessons. I'd recommend these.
on 26 March 2014
great generous sizing without looking too big. Love the cord which allows you to adjust. Made well doesn't look cheap.
on 14 April 2013
i just bought these as p.e shorts for my little girl.they look really nice, as well as being very practical.
on 1 August 2014
Wonderful. Ordered two to start with for my little boys, good quality for PE shorts and in my opinion a lot better by far than my little boys school shop.

Will definitely be a return shopper
on 2 December 2014
do the job just fine. Ordered as school PE shorts bought from school supplier were huge! quality is comparable. the school supplier charges about £5, so these ones were a good price.
on 7 April 2015
Just as advertised, perfect for summer PE and sports day. True to size (bought 9-10), ideal for both boys and girls plus half the price of the likes of M & S and trutex