on 24 March 2016
Very useful for taking notes, and keeping different subjects in order. Very 'Proustian' reaction to having a school exercise book in front of me again, and it took me all my strength not to cover them in wallpaper!
on 26 November 2015
They are decent books, I bought them for helping my children learn to write and my older one to write letters and do his homework better, the only down side is that the books are quite thin and didn't have as many pages I thought it would.
on 27 September 2013
I use these as 'practice diaries' for my music students. Great quality paper and excellent value for money. Will be buying these again!
on 15 November 2011
The item was received quite quickly although not the next day as I had thought. Arrived well-packaged and just as described, very happy with product so far
on 12 November 2013
But the paper quality is good, very useful for rough work and "back of the envelope" calculations - small enough to carry around too.
on 18 October 2011
Good quality, great for school and also a good place just to jot down notes and ideas! I would buy it!
on 20 March 2013
I buy these exercise books to send in filled backpacks to a charity called Mary,s Meals. it is a project to feed hungry children in Africa, and when they go to school they get a meal.Unfortunately the price of the postage I have to get them sent to me, makes the average cost of each book quite dear, and when the last lot arrived the outer carton was wringing wet.The books were not to affected as they were in a plastic wrap, but it wasn,t the best way to arrive.
on 18 February 2014
I ordered jotters and jotters arrived. They function well as jotters but I find I am unable to generate any excitement over them or say I love them
on 21 June 2014
A fantastic product, exactly what you wish for. Its defiantly worth all the money you buy it for, you couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else!
on 9 June 2013
I gave these books to my students, were very useful. They were a good value to practise to learn writing the language I teach.

See one answered question