- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum - 30 ml
|Price:||£8.76 (£29.20 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.27 (13%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Intense hydrating cream with hyaluronic acid for instant visible results and softer feet
- The intense foot serum contains hyaluronic acid, pentavitin and green caviar
- Hyaluronic acid is known for its ability to hold and retain water more than any other compound
- Pentavitin is know to bind to keratin in the skin to help keep the skin's moisture balance
- For ideal results, use after applying the scholl velvet smooth pedi device, or when skin is feeling dry. Apply to the feet to provide visible results
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum - intense hydrating serum for your feet with visible results
Scholl Velvet Smooth Intense Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Green Caviar and Pentavitin. Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to hold and retain water more than any other compound, and Pentavitin is known to bind keratin in the skin to help keep the skin's moisture balance.
How to use
After using the Velvet Smooth Express Pedi device, apply to the feet to provide visible results. Alternatively, apply when skin is feeling dry.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into the skin, so its impact takes effect where it's actually needed. It improves the density and structure of the skin, making it wonderfully elastic.
- Pentavitin: Pentavitin exerts an irresistible force on water, which is why experts speak of it being a "moisture magnet". This exceptional substance is not only able to bind moisture far better than glycerin or urea, but can also create a durable bond with the body's own keratin in the uppermost layer of skin, so that water molecules once stored in the skin continue to remain there.
- Green Caviar: known to contain a lot of nutrients, which have been shown to be beneficial in skin care preparations. A green algae widely found in many tropical and subtropical waters. Caulerpa lentillifera owes its melodious name to the countless spherical "leaves" that are unusually rich in polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids and trace elements.
Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I tend to work on me feet last thing a night, using one of those new battery powered foot files and an intense moisturiser as I walk a lot so the skin does get hard, particularly around my heels. A lot of other reviewers seem to like it, but there seem also a lot like me who have found it doesn't work for them. It doesn't feel moisturised after application and my feet haven't felt any softer for using it, so I'm afraid I can't personally recommend this one.
However, the moisturising effect doesn't seem to last any longer than any other moisturiser and although you don't need to use a lot, the bottle is pretty tiny and it does seem to dispense more than is required unless you're really careful. Also it's quite sticky for a while after use (10/15 minutes maybe), so probably better used at bedtime. My skin is often irritated by moisturisers but this one doesn't irritate me at all. And it actually makes the palms of my hands feel lovely and smooth too.
Overall, I found this quite effective and pleasant to use. I was lucky enough to get it free via the Amazon Vine programme, so the test is always - would I buy it again? To be honest, probably not - I'll go back to using my normal body moisuriser on my feet, because it's much more cost-effective. But this might be worth the cost for anyone who has problems with hard skin on their feet. Be aware, though, that it states it's not suitable for people with diabetes or circulation problems.
The serum is lovely and makes your feet feel really smooth and soft. It contains Hylauronic Acid which helps to stop hard skin building up again.
Do be careful though as 1 pump goes a long way. This will certainly be a repeat purchase.
We both tried this after using the Scholl foot file. The foot file itself does the hard work of removing the dead skin quickly and efficiently. The Foot Serum then acts to soften and moisturise the area. Despite the small seeming bottle, little is needed to do the job, so it lasts a long time - both of us have used this over the last month, not daily it is true, but quite often - and there is still plenty left.
The results are so far good - but more filing has been needed, for sure. I can recommend this as it does work - the dry area still comes back but more slowly. I'll update the review in a month or so more.