- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Scholl Velvet Smooth Essential Moisture Cream - 60 ml
|Price:||£5.99 (£9.98 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Daily moisturiser absorbs in 60 secs
- With vitamins ACE for plus 30% moisture in seven days for softer looking feet
- The ideal daily foot moisturiser giving you silky soft feet
- A cream that is non greasy and absorbs quickly
- Application: apply once or twice a day to clean
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken, sore or irritated skin. This product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Scholl Velvet Smooth Essential Moisture Cream - a moisturiser that is non-greasy and absorbs quickly
Scholl Velvet Essential Moisture Cream can give you silky soft feet, everyday. It has been specially formulated to keep your feet hydrated all day and absorbs in just 60 seconds. Scholl Velvet Essential Moisture Cream contains MarineActiv, Daymoist, vitamins A and E and Omega 6 for 30 per cent more moisture in 7 days for softer-feeling feet.
How to use
Apply once or twice a day to clean, dry feet.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E suppresses aggressive oxygen molecules that damage the cell wall and can arise through stress or smoking.
- DayMoist: Its biological active components perceptibly improve the moisture content of the upper skin layers and effectively prevent cracks and fissures from developing. Furthermore, DayMoist supports the so-called Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) of the skin. The NMF is composed of various different natural substances (including organic acids, salts, sugar, and urea) stored in the epidermis that are able to effectively bond water. This way DayMoist ensures that the stressed skin of your feet is always provided with sufficient moisture.
Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
Beta Vulgaris Root Extract
Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A definite for anyone with dry feet that need some TLC
I do have dry skin on my feet and this has improved them, however, the actual cream is no better at moisturising than the other brands I have tried really, so I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this specific product, as generic drugstore brands that are significantly less in price have done just as good a job for me in the past.
One advantage I will say for this is that it is ideal for holiday packing, as a little goes a long way and it has a light feeling. Other than that though, I probably won't rebuy it very often.
The only reason is loses a *, is that it could have done with a menthol/cooling additive, for these hot summer months, and it is a tiny bit greasy, so I do slide around in my sandals til it's completely dried.
I have now used the Velvet Smooth moisturiser every morning and evening for a couple of weeks. I really like the scent and it absorbed into my skin very quickly BUT, after an hour my skin had dried out again so, for me, it did not live up to its claim of keeping my feet hydrated all day. I would suggest that this moisturiser is suitable for those who have well hydrated skin on their feet already and want to take care that they stay that way. If, like me, your feet require something more heavy duty to give the same effect, then you may need to try a different product within the range.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I rubbed this cream in my derrière and then used the Pedi tool to remove the hard skin. Worked a treat. Recommended.Published 21 days ago by Michael Burton
Makes your feet feel very smooth although this size is a little small.Published 1 month ago by annasedale