- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Scholl Orthaheel Sports Orthotic - Small
|Price:||£23.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A full orthotic which relieves pain associated with the heel, ankle and knee
- Scholl orthaheel is a range of orthotic inserts that fit into everyday shoes
- Their distinct patented design naturally repositions the foot, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as they should
- Orthaheel sports is ideal for running
- Wearing in orthaheel orthotics may take a few days, as your feet may need to become accustomed to them
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Scholl Orthaheel Orthotic Inserts
The Scholl Orthaheel range of inserts has been developed to meet a variety of needs.
The pain each person has will be different - it could be heel pain, ball of foot pain, knee pain or even lower back pain. Some people might have problems that are not linked to excess pronation but are caused by diseases such as diabetes or arthritis.
Others may have pain related to sporting activities or to wearing certain types of footwear like high heels.
People will also have different needs depending on the footwear that they are wearing.
The Scholl Orthaheel Sports Orthotic has been designed to fit closely to the bottom of the foot, affecting the position and the motion of the foot to help reduce the amount of pronation that takes place during activities, which has been linked to stresses in the body that can lead to pain. It provides comfort and support all along the length of the foot.
The motion control in the insert also makes this orthotic suitable for running, ensuring the foot is kept from moving side to side.
The Scholl Orthaheel Sports Orthotic can help with:
- Pain under the heel
- Pain at the back of the heel
- Knee pain
- Metatarsal pain
- Positive benefits for some with lower back pain
The full length insert slips into the back of the shoe and runs from the heel under the arch and right to the end of the toes. This provides comfort and support all along the length of the foot.
This product is suitable for wider fitting shoes such as sports shoes and walking boots that will comfortably accommodate a full length insole. When fitting it into a shoe with a removable insole, such as a sports shoe or walking boot, it’s important to remember to remove this insole before inserting the Scholl Orthaheel Sports.
There is a left and right insert in each pack, and both should be worn even if the pain only affects one side of your body. The inserts stay in place without the need for glue so they can be moved between different pairs of shoes.
Before usage, make sure the product is comfortably accommodated within the shoe: if necessary remove the existing insole. If any discomfort occurs, remove the product for one or two hours, then wear again, and continue until comfortable. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult professional advice.
For best results, replace every 12 months.
To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth (do not soak)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As someone who spends the day on their feet in formal shoes, they have also reduced my general foot tiredness and discomfort. I am going to buy another set so I don't have to swap them between my work and home footwear. Would recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cheapest by far great insoles. I run in these nearly every day and mine last 6 months before I change them and to be fair could probably get another month or two out of themPublished 1 day ago by NADINE
Probably ok but by the time you fit them in your shoes are too small!!! You need to buy a half to one size bigger to accommodate them. Read morePublished 4 days ago by vibbertybelle
They work with me, but can't understand why even on Amazon these things are quite dearPublished 1 month ago by Liz
Great insole for my work boots and running shoes - keeps my alignment correct !Published 1 month ago by Anne Bakker