on 19 July 2013
Bought this mainly because it is a reputable make. However, didn't perform any better than normal 'Odour Eaters' you get from your next Superdrugs. These seem to wear off within a week and get thin and sticky from the foamy layer underneath. Cheaper ones lasted longer. Not terribly impressed.
on 3 May 2009
Worth the money you pay for, though the sizes are not really UK standard, the size 8 which i cut from the printed lines was actually a size lesser than 8. But overall does what its supposed to do.
on 17 October 2014
My boyfriend always takes his insoles out when he buys shoes after a while because they start to smell offensive! After a while, the hard plastic at the bottom of his shoes then start to hurt his feet, but being the miser he is, he refused to pay for any other insoles because he would just have to remove them again when they start to smell! He is also very cynical, so refused to believe these would work. I purchased these for him and they have worked 100% even he is amazed with the results and we will definitely be buying more for his shoes. Highly recommended.
on 8 March 2016
Didn't have any problem with fitting them, im size 11, no trimming required. If you do need to trim them down, they are marked out and labelled where to cut. Wearing work boots for 14 hours a day really does create a pong that even I can't bare! Got these and put them in overnight before wearing. Next day noticed that this had deodorised my boots overnight. Been using the same ones for over a month now and my feet no long smell or seem as sweaty. Foot health is increasing also. These are also washable but I have not yet felt the need to as they are still actively working. I believe that if these can work on my radioactive pong, it can anyone!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 July 2013
I have some Toms Womens Classic Slip Flats shoes (with a leather insole) and, like a lot of other Toms wearers, I started finding that my feet would smell after wearing them, which was alarming as its not a problem I have suffered with in any other shoes. So I bought a pair of these insoles and they saved the day! My Toms no longer pong and I have even washed the Scholl insoles in the washing machine and they still seem to work.
on 8 August 2015
These work amazingly BUT the guidelines to cut them to your shoe size are too small so always cut them one shoe size up!
on 31 October 2013
Using those insoles the smell is killed in 99%. I have used them for one week 9 hours a day and so far they work good.
on 30 August 2015
Great product, will buy again. Reasonable price as well.
on 16 March 2014
Bought as replacement of original insoles for a pair of teenager's trainers. He is very happy with his new insoles, smell is probably down to half of what it was, and have daily usage for the last 3 months.

Very good value for money.
on 7 June 2013
They do what they say reduce the smelly pong from your sweaty feet.
You will need a sharp pair of scissors to cut to fit around the lines for each foot size.