- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
|Price:||£23.14 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£16.85 (42%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Scholl Express Pedi electric hard skin remover
- Perfect for the safe and professional removal of hard skin from your feet at home
- No sharp blades whatsoever and complete with a safety stop
- Includes 2 x AA batteries
- 2 year guarantee
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Women from all walks of life are joining the Feet Elite – and in one easy step, so can you. This electrical hard skin remover puts professionally pedicured feet at your fingertips. No faff, no salon prices – just silky soft feet, beautifully fast.
Scholl Express Pedi electric hard skin remover has been specifically developed to enable the professional removal of hard skin from the feet, right in your own home. The skin on your feet is designed to withstand the day-to-day pressure of walking and standing, but sometimes prolonged pressure or friction from ill-fitting shoes can cause hard skin to build up. Footcare for healthy feet is important: after all, they're with you throughout your life. Attractively and ergonomically designed, the Express Pedi's special roller surface makes it easy to effectively get rid of unsightly and sometimes uncomfortable hard skin safely. Tiny microgranuals embedded into the Express Pedi's roller gently buff away hard skin, without the need for blades.
Did you know? The skin on your feet is 20 times thicker than anywhere else on your body. That's why they deserve special care.
How to use
- For best results, your feet should be clean and dry.
- Using moderate pressure, apply the Express Pedi to the hard skin in even strokes for a few seconds.
- For areas in need of extra attention, you may need to repeat the process. There's an integrated safety stop, so rest assured there's no danger of applying too much pressure.
- When you're happy with the results, rub your feet with a damp towel to remove any excess dry skin.
If you think your express pedi might be losing its effectiveness, it could be time to replace the roller.
It's quick and easy:
- Make sure the device is turned off
- Remove the protective cover
- Holding the device upright, slide the release catch until the roller pops out.
- Insert the new roller into the Express Pedi until it clicks into place.
- Check to make sure the roller is fitted properly, and isn't loose.
- You can now replace the protective cover, ready for the next use.
Scholl have put the Express Pedi through its paces in independent product testing. Time and again, women praised how swift, painless and effortless it made hard skin removal. In fact, 93% of the women loved the Express Pedi so much they would recommend it to a friend.*
*93% of 151 surveyed, Cosmopolitan, 2013
Attention: Do not use on very cracked or bloody skin. Keep out of reach of children. If the skin is sore or inflamed, discontinue use of the product. Store in a safe place. Make sure the device does not get wet. Don't use for longer than 20 minutes at a time. This product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
chiropodist who tackles the hard skin with a scalpel. She found the Pedi easy
to use; wash and dry your feet and put a towel on the floor to catch the skin;
it comes off as a light dust.
The idea is to use the pedi for 2-3 seconds on a particular area for a maximum
of twenty minutes overall. My wife was very pleased with the initial results, but
she says it will require a few more uses before her feet are ready for the spring.
After use the Pedi is easy to clean with a cloth, the cylinder pops out and any
trapped debris can be wiped out (the Pedi is not waterproof, so don't rinse it
under the tap!).
The device has no sharp blades or edges, instead it has rotating cylinder covered
in abrasive paper; essentially a rotating file, if you press too hard the roller stops
rotating, (it's possibly worth having a look at the promotional video on the product
detail page to get a better idea about how it works).
It is well made with smooth ergonomic plastic mouldings and it is comfortable to
hold and operate. It has two AA batteries supplied, but it worked perfectly well
using rechargeable batteries. It also comes with a two-year warranty.
The Pedi is supplied without a spare roller, although they are available from
Amazon; a pair of refills available for just over £9. (Scholl Express Pedi Refill)
It's difficult to comment on the price / value of the replacements because I'm
unsure how long a cylinder will last. There is another video on the link above,
showing how to replace roller (it really is very easy).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I think this would be very effective if used regularly It appears to do something as my feet did feel smoother after using itPublished 6 days ago by Alice
would not buy again, just doesnt work on very bad cases and is waste of moneyPublished 18 days ago by KateJ