- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Scholl Express Pedi Refill
|Price:||£18.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Express pedi replacement rollers
- Professional hard skin removal at home
- Special rolling surface
- Safe usage
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Women from all walks of life are joining the Feet Elite – and in one easy step, so can you. This electrical hard skin remover puts professionally pedicured feet at your fingertips. No faff, no salon prices – just silky soft feet, beautifully fast.
Scholl Express Pedi electric hard skin remover has been specifically developed to enable the professional removal of hard skin from the feet, right in your own home. The skin on your feet is designed to withstand the day-to-day pressure of walking and standing, but sometimes prolonged pressure or friction from ill-fitting shoes can cause hard skin to build up. Footcare for healthy feet is important: after all, they're with you throughout your life. Attractively and ergonomically designed, the Express Pedi's special roller surface makes it easy to effectively get rid of unsightly and sometimes uncomfortable hard skin safely. Tiny microgranuals embedded into the Express Pedi's roller gently buff away hard skin, without the need for blades.
Did you know? The skin on your feet is 20 times thicker than anywhere else on your body. That's why they deserve special care.
How to use
- For best results, your feet should be clean and dry.
- Using moderate pressure, apply the Express Pedi to the hard skin in even strokes for a few seconds.
- For areas in need of extra attention, you may need to repeat the process. There's an integrated safety stop, so rest assured there's no danger of applying too much pressure.
- When you're happy with the results, rub your feet with a damp towel to remove any excess dry skin.
If you think your express pedi might be losing its effectiveness, it could be time to replace the roller.
It's quick and easy:
- Make sure the device is turned off
- Remove the protective cover
- Holding the device upright, slide the release catch until the roller pops out.
- Insert the new roller into the Express Pedi until it clicks into place.
- Check to make sure the roller is fitted properly, and isn't loose.
- You can now replace the protective cover, ready for the next use.
Scholl have put the Express Pedi through its paces in independent product testing. Time and again, women praised how swift, painless and effortless it made hard skin removal. In fact, 93% of the women loved the Express Pedi so much they would recommend it to a friend.*
*93% of 151 surveyed, Cosmopolitan, 2013
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Pedi is fantastic.........she tells me !!!. Good price and delivery time..
I pay a chiropodist to come and see me once a month; in between times, I now use this device, having tried various other non-electric methods.
The roller that came with it wasn't overly impressive, but replacement rollers have been many,many times better, making a significant reduction in the level of hard skin building up on my feet. Thoroughly recommended!
Also this leaves her feet a lot smoother than ped egg she had previously used.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this product did not live up to it's reputation hard work no resultsPublished 1 month ago by Steve Wilkinson