- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Reference (1 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0545426677
- ISBN-13: 978-0545426671
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 13.3 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 236,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Scholastic Pocket Dictionary of Synonyms, Antonyms, & Homonyms Paperback – 1 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Scholastic Pocket Dictionary of Synonyms, Antonyms, & Homonyms The popular portable dictionary has a brand-new cover and two-color interior design! This book is a portable, inexpensive dictionary perfect for middle school students. With more than 12,000 synonyms and 10,000 antonyms at their fingertips, this is a great reference for young writers. Full description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend it to everyone who wants to expand their vocabulary in an easy way.
My daughter is Y1 and sometimes we find "new" words in her reading books from school.
I looked for 3 words in this Dictionary and those were not there. ThIs is how limited this Dictionary is.