on 13 October 2011
my husband and our grandson both love this house, educationally its grand for our grandson as he is learning to open and shut the door to put things inside then take them out again and he has a large collection of smurfs so he has conversations with them and also makes them share the house, and it keeps him amused for hours
on 15 January 2014
Great gift for children. Nice add-on for the figurines. This small house is exactly that. Small. Fits maybe 2 figurines. The larger house is much more expensive but a lot bigger.
on 4 October 2013
The toy is well made but it is smaller than i expected. Great fun if you have the right sized smurfs to go with it.
on 13 May 2013
I threw away a surf house belonging to my grown up son in a moment of spring-cleaning never knowing he still wanted it as a childhood memory! Thank goodness for this one which, though not quite the same as his original has saved the day!
on 9 April 2014
This cute little Smurf Cottage is of good quality, the pieces fit well together. However the roof comes off very easy which really annoys my son when he plays with it. I played with one of those houses when I was a child in the eighties, and, as I recall, that was a problem even back than. So i guess not much has happened with the construction design since then.
on 15 October 2014