Price:£2.89+ Free shipping

on 18 December 2015
The quality is very poor and the packaging is also very poor. This was meant at a joke present for a friend but this product of so low quality it cannot be given as a gift.
on 2 January 2016
Best worn to walk through the parks and beaches.

Also, worst thing to wear for dinner with the In-Laws.
on 20 February 2014
Purchased as part of Christmas present for my Scottish Friend's partner who is Irish (hence green) as a laugh. Which i do believe there was! Must admit I could not believe the size of the garment (if you can call it that, ha, ha).
on 17 September 2013
fast delievery. recommended seller. good value for money. my partner was so happy as he had always wanted one and found it so funny he wears it loads.
on 12 January 2016
Great value for money although my only issue was the colour - would recommend purchasing a darker colour next time as wearing in the pool made it rather translucent.

Also fabric did bobble slightly after the first 2 washes which wasn't great, but I guess you cant go wrong for the price!

Overall it was cost effective and very comfortable with stylish colour!
on 3 July 2015
Excellent ! Great for price but the cup is not ideal for big packages
on 31 March 2016
My dad was suitably embarrassed to receive this for Christmas! Job done! Not sure if he wore it to spice up the entertainment offering in the marital bed. It's most likely been adapted as a key holder or small vegetable bag. That only points as its multi-faceted usability. What a steal!
on 26 January 2016
I look smashing in this... ;)

Bought as a joke stocking filler. It's exactly what it looks like. Delivered in time it said it would be. Nice comedy prezzie :D
on 12 May 2016
This is great for the beach or parties as it lets you show as much or as little as you like. I do find the wide straps difficult to keep flat and level
on 27 February 2014
we have always laughed about mankini's and for a joke this Christmas I got one for my partner and his friend for a joke. great fun!