- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: Only for domestic use
Image not available for
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Scalextric C1319 Continental Sports Cars 1:32 Scale Race Set
Check out the Amazon Hornby Shop for Scalextric tips and advice: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_85257073_2?ie=UTF8&doc...
Scalextric 1:32 scale sets conform to the standard for slot car racing around the world. With an extensive selection of highly detailed and super resistant slot cars, racing on high performance track, you can really sense the high octane world of slot car racing. Extend your racing experience with a wide range of additional track pieces and extension packs that can be bought separately, as well as track side accessories to create real theatre in your racing arena. Upgrade options to Scalextric Digital are available on many sets.
An introduction to the exciting world of 1:32 scale slot racing, this set includes LMP and Pro GT cars, tough enough for full impact racing. You can build four different layouts with the track supplied, and this set also includes a lap counter for even more excitement.
Each hand controller has a two-position selector switch which allows the driver to choose slow or fast speed settings to reflect the driver’s experience. A sheet of decals is supplied with each car so that the car can be decorated with racing graphics. This set will be supplied with a UK transformer.
If you find that one of your Scalextric vehicles is not steering correctly, it may mean that the braid plate is loose (this can be caused when vehicles are crashed together). In order to refit or replace the easy-fit braid plate on one your Scalextric vehicle, please follow the steps below to get your car up and running again:
1. Ensure the tail of the braids are facing towards the rear of the vehicle, not the front
2. Place the braid plate onto the rear of the blade
3. Pull the braid plate over the front of the blade
4. Sliding the plate onto the blade, ensure you push the plate until it clicks into position
▪ Magnatraction: A magnet located in the chassis of the car generates increased downforce and better traction
▪ Super Resistant: More robust, durable cars, tough enough to withstand full impact racing
▪ 360 Guideblades: Allows for drifting and 360 spins
▪ Digital Chip Installed: Digital chip installed cars for use on digital track layouts
▪ Easy change pick-ups: Quick change braid plates designed to be changed at speed--to maintain your braids simply slide off and on
▪ Digital Plug Ready (DPR): No digital chip installed--DPR cars can quickly and easily be upgraded to work on a digital layout
Good value for money and great as a starter track. Can be built in a few different configurations so keeps the interest levels up. Arrived when promised.Published 15 days ago by J.S.
Very good and lived up to expectations. Very fast cars and enjoyed by allPublished 2 months ago by Chris Davies
The reason for the one star is due to the fact that after just 4 hours of playing both cars started to fall apart, they both lost their wings but hats not really the biggest deal... Read morePublished 2 months ago by CP
I was really excited about receiving this, being able to relive childhood memories of racing friends and family. Read morePublished 2 months ago by White Hart Dame
My son loves this. Easy to assemble and easy to use. Good fun for dad and son! Very happy.Published 2 months ago by Anne-Louise Friar