- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: Only for domestic use
Image not available for
|Price:||£49.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Scalextric C1319 Continental Sports Cars 1:32 Scale Race Set
Check out the Amazon Hornby Shop for Scalextric tips and advice: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_85257073_2?ie=UTF8&doc...
Scalextric 1:32 scale sets conform to the standard for slot car racing around the world. With an extensive selection of highly detailed and super resistant slot cars, racing on high performance track, you can really sense the high octane world of slot car racing. Extend your racing experience with a wide range of additional track pieces and extension packs that can be bought separately, as well as track side accessories to create real theatre in your racing arena. Upgrade options to Scalextric Digital are available on many sets.
An introduction to the exciting world of 1:32 scale slot racing, this set includes LMP and Pro GT cars, tough enough for full impact racing. You can build four different layouts with the track supplied, and this set also includes a lap counter for even more excitement.
Each hand controller has a two-position selector switch which allows the driver to choose slow or fast speed settings to reflect the driver’s experience. A sheet of decals is supplied with each car so that the car can be decorated with racing graphics. This set will be supplied with a UK transformer.
If you find that one of your Scalextric vehicles is not steering correctly, it may mean that the braid plate is loose (this can be caused when vehicles are crashed together). In order to refit or replace the easy-fit braid plate on one your Scalextric vehicle, please follow the steps below to get your car up and running again:
1. Ensure the tail of the braids are facing towards the rear of the vehicle, not the front
2. Place the braid plate onto the rear of the blade
3. Pull the braid plate over the front of the blade
4. Sliding the plate onto the blade, ensure you push the plate until it clicks into position
▪ Magnatraction: A magnet located in the chassis of the car generates increased downforce and better traction
▪ Super Resistant: More robust, durable cars, tough enough to withstand full impact racing
▪ 360 Guideblades: Allows for drifting and 360 spins
▪ Digital Chip Installed: Digital chip installed cars for use on digital track layouts
▪ Easy change pick-ups: Quick change braid plates designed to be changed at speed--to maintain your braids simply slide off and on
▪ Digital Plug Ready (DPR): No digital chip installed--DPR cars can quickly and easily be upgraded to work on a digital layout
Very good and lived up to expectations. Very fast cars and enjoyed by allPublished 7 days ago by Chris Davies
My son loves this. Easy to assemble and easy to use. Good fun for dad and son! Very happy.Published 22 days ago by Anne-Louise Friar
I have extremely fond memories of playing Scalextric with my brothers when I was little and I was really excited to get this. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Lisa Maynard
excellent,housr of fun my 4 year old boy absolutely loves it,the only one problem i have with it is the speed set or speed limiter at the side of the trigger keeps coming off if... Read morePublished 1 month ago by TurkishDelight
Such a nostalgic experience for us as grandparents and enjoyed by the whole family adults and teenagers alike. Very easy to set up in approx 15mins. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mrs V
Scalextric 1:32 Scale Continental Sports Cars Race Set is a fantastic set, comes with a lap counter. Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. E. Wood