- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A pair of Lotus Evora GT4 racing cars go head to head on this extended figure-of-eight circuit featuring side swipe, hairpin curve, racing change-over curve, and bridge sections! The super-resistant Evoras are tough and exceptionally fast.
Two hand controllers and a power supply are included, and this set is digital plug-ready (DPR) – convert for use with the Scalextric Digital range in under 60 seconds using the C8515 Digital Plug!
Add track packs to extend your layout: C8510 Track Pack 1, C8511 Track Pack 2, C8512 Track Pack 3, C8526 Track Pack 4, and C8514 The Ultimate Track Pack.
Check out the Amazon Hornby Shop for Scalextric tips and advice: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_85257073_2?ie=UTF8&doc...
Scalextric 1:32 scale sets conform to the standard for slot car racing around the world. With an extensive selection of highly detailed and super resistant slot cars, racing on high performance track, you can really sense the high octane world of slot car racing. Extend your racing experience with a wide range of additional track pieces and extension packs that can be bought separately, as well as track side accessories to create real theatre in your racing arena. Upgrade options to Scalextric Digital are available on many sets.
A pair of Lotus Evora GT4 racing cars go head to head on this extended figure-of-eight circuit featuring side swipe, hairpin curve, racing change-over curve and bridge sections! The super resistant Evora GT4s are tough and exceptionally fast cars for full impact racing.
Digital Plug Ready (DPR) cars can be converted for use with the Scalextric Digital range in under sixty seconds using the C8515 Digital Plug (not included). Add track packs to extend your layout: C8510 Track Pack 1, C8511 Track Pack 2, C8512 Track Pack 3, C8526 Track Pack 4, and C8514 The Ultimate Track Pack. This set will be supplied with a UK transformer.
If you find that one of your Scalextric vehicles is not steering correctly, it may mean that the braid plate is loose (this can be caused when vehicles are crashed together). In order to refit or replace the easy-fit braid plate on one your Scalextric vehicle, please follow the steps below to get your car up and running again:
1. Ensure the tail of the braids are facing towards the rear of the vehicle, not the front
2. Place the braid plate onto the rear of the blade
3. Pull the braid plate over the front of the blade
4. Sliding the plate onto the blade, ensure you push the plate until it clicks into position
▪ Magnatraction: A magnet located in the chassis of the car generates increased downforce and better traction
▪ Super Resistant: More robust, durable cars, tough enough to withstand full impact racing
▪ 360 Guideblades: Allows for drifting and 360 spins
▪ Digital Chip Installed: Digital chip installed cars for use on digital track layouts
▪ Easy change pick-ups: Quick change braid plates designed to be changed at speed--to maintain your braids simply slide off and on
▪ Digital Plug Ready (DPR): No digital chip installed--DPR cars can quickly and easily be upgraded to work on a digital layout