- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Two record-breaking Bugatti Veyron supercars face off on this extended figure-of-eight circuit featuring an exciting crossover section! The super-resistant Veyrons are tough enough for full impact racing.
Two hand controllers and a power supply are included, and the set is digital plug-ready (DPR) – convert for use with the Scalextric Digital range in under 60 seconds using the C8515 Digital Plug!
Add track packs to extend your layout: C8510 Track Pack 1, C8511 Track Pack 2, C8512 Track Pack 3, C8526 Track Pack 4, and C8514 The Ultimate Track Pack.
If you find that one of your Scalextric vehicles is not steering correctly, it may mean that the braid plate is loose (this can be caused when vehicles are crashed together). In order to refit or replace the easy-fit braid plate on one your Scalextric vehicle, please follow the steps below to get your car up and running again:
1. Ensure the tail of the braids are facing towards the rear of the vehicle, not the front.
2. Place the braid plate onto the rear of the blade.
3. Pull the braid plate over the front of the blade.
4. Sliding the plate onto the blade, ensure you push the plate until it clicks into position.
If you have a problem with your Scalextric set, please contact the Scalextric customer service helpline on 01843 233525.