on 11 April 2014
I have bought many of this type of protector from different suppliers, and most of them are very difficult to apply without bubbles or trapped dust. These are better than most, and apply without this sort of hassle. I would have given five stars, but the protectors do not cover the full glass screen, only the illuminated part. I guess that this is because the Nokia 920 screen is not flat at the edges.

Worth a try.
on 5 June 2014
Wasn't sure that these would be of good quality at the price, but they are. Once fitted the clarity it gave the screen was excellent. My only complaint would be they were fractionally short of covering the screen but it may be they are deliberately made this way. The delivery of the item was speedy and well within the time estimated. Would not hesitate to use this Seller again.
on 6 January 2015
The delivery time on the product was good, although due to it arriving in a thin paper envelope 2 out of my 6 protectors were severely bent and unusable.
On closer inspection, I found the size of the product was completely wrong (far too tall and not wide enough), so the touch screen element of my screen was only partially covered.
The protector was very difficult to apply as there are no application tabs as I have had with every other product, so peeling off the outer coat to apply it was a huge task and I damaged 2 of them trying to do it.
I've kept it for now til I get a new one as its better than nothing, but I wouldn't buy again!
on 24 July 2014
These screen protectors are cheap but do the job adequately. They are easy to fit and as you get six of them it's an added bonus. When I have used these up I will definitely buy more but as the first one has been on for over a week without any sign of degradation, it might be some before I need more.
on 16 August 2014
Basic screen covers and do NOT fit the screen at all. Completely the wrong size. Don't believe the other reviews. . . It bollocks. The covers are about 2cm short on length and 1cm short on width. Don't waste your money.
on 28 September 2015
These aren't the right size for a Nokia lumina 920. But I did prevent the screen getting scratched in the places it actually was. Quite good value for money but I recommend getting a little bit more expensive one.
on 5 December 2014
Delivery was good, the problem is that it doesn't even cover the illuminated part of the screen which is annoying, plus it took 4 tries to get an application that isn't fought with air bubbles
on 25 November 2014
screen protector does not appear large enough to cover the whole screen as expected but is easy to apply.
on 7 January 2015
They do the job mostly, but get scratched after some use and don't fit most of the screen
on 14 August 2014
Fast delivery and easy to fit. Good value too.