on 28 July 2012
At the same time as buying a rubber skin for my sansa clip+ i bought this cover to prevent scratches to the screen and, as i use it in the gym, from sweat leaking in.

Its a bit fiddly to put on, but as the player is so small this is inevitable. Following a good clean of the player with my sunglasses cleaning cloth, and with a little care to get it aligned properly, the cover stuck on nicely. I got just one small bubble below the home screen button, but this was of no concern to me as i had the skin to go over this. My main concern was not to have any bubbles on the screen, and i am pleased to report i managed this on the first go. The cover is cut well and fits nicely (though with a 2mm gap around the buttons). With the skin on, you wouldn't know the cover is on, it is crystal clear.

Delivery was prompt, so all in all I am happy - i would however recommend getting a skin at the same time, as the cover alone can only protect the front of the player and your beautiful sansa clip+ deserves more than that.
on 6 February 2011
I've fitted this Savvies protector on a Sansa Clip+. It's exactly the right size, it was fairly easy to fit without getting air bubbles underneath, and it seems to be stuck on well, including at the edges. Only time will tell whether it will start to peel at the edges, but for the moment it does a great job of protecting the Sansa's screen without any loss of visibility. Recommended.
on 21 July 2012
Bought this for my son as he was upset by scratches to his device. He found it a little tricky to apply, but seemed to do ok. It covered the scratches well and is pleased with overall result.