Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

Please bear in mind that this is a spin-off from the Devoured series and may therefore contain spoilers for that series.

You are all very much aware that I love Lucas Wolfe so I was very excited to be able to get to know his little sister, Kylie a bit better in this spin-off series. Tidbits of Kylie's story were tantalizingly placed throughout Devoured increasing the desire to understand her better. While a glimpse of Kylie's relationships, actions and interactions was achieved I still felt as if we had barely touched the surface in trying to understand Kylie. She has a lot of barriers in place that make it difficult to make sense of her actions.

She is a very passionate person, tends to over-react easily and be a little dramatic. She is also totally stubborn with a rebellious streak. However, I didn't really feel as if I understood Kylie any better at the end of the book than I did at the start. I wanted to know the reason behind her actions. I really want to give you a list of all the questions I have outstanding but I am afraid that it will give spoilers to the story.

The story provided a fresh look at Wyatt making me rethink the assumptions I had made about him. I am still trying to work out whether he acted like a douche because of Kylie's defense mechanisms or whether his actions triggered her defenses. Some of the background to their relationship was explained but not nearly enough for my liking. I love being able to get into the characters mind completely to know what makes them tick, why they behave in such a way.

It was brilliant to see the parallel story of Lucas and Sienna alongside Kylie and Wyatt's. Best of all was the bonus scene from Lucas's point of view which just made me so desperate for Consumed that I cried into my inbox again that the release date has been pushed back to September.

I really enjoyed Savor You and am so very glad that it's the first in a series and not a stand-alone as I desperately want to know more about Kylie.
on 19 August 2013
I really liked Kylie and Wyatt's character's but found them frustrating at times wanting to bang their heads together, I always find it emotional to watch two people madly in love destroy each other so often.

Their on off relationship for the last eight years has caused her nothing but heartache. Kylie decides enough is enough she can't take anymore because Wyatt is unable to say those three little words she is desperate to hear. Kylie takes a vacation with her best friend Heidi to sort her head all is going well until Wyatt shows up with his friend and band member Cal.

For all his faults and he has quite a few Wyatt adores Kylie he loves her, even I loved him for being such a loveable rogue, I was praying that he would just tell her he loves her.
After another failed attempt at trying to get it together Kylie returns home yet again heartbroken, she then remembers her home phone and starts listening to all the messages. Wyatt has left quite a few from weeks before her vacation telling her he loves her and that's all it takes for her to go to him.
They really are an adorable couple that are completely addicted to each other.
It's hot, sexy, very steamy it was a truly enjoyable read.
on 20 June 2013
4 Stars

Savoy You is the first book in the spin off series for Devoured where we get up close and personal with Kylie Lucas's sister and Wyatt Lucas's best friend and band mate.

Wyatt and Kylie have an 8 year history of dysfunctional hook ups and in Savor You Kylie has finally come to a point in her life when she feel it's all or nothing for her and Wyatt so she takes a much needed vacation to start the healing process of getting him out of her system, this is until he turns up to try and make things right between them and to remind her why she fell for him in the first place.

Wyatt and Kylie had really great chemistry and you can see how much they love each other but find it so hard to show it.

The book does end on sort of a HFN so I really hope book 2 in this series is a continuation of their love story.
on 16 June 2013
I've waited so long for this book especially since its a spin off from Lucas and Sienna's story!!....and Im so happy with it god I love Wyatt McRae and Kylie❤....Im so glad the story went the way it did......
Emily is a fantastic writer and had my hooked from the first few lines!!
This story begins 8 years ago and builds the turbulent relationship of Kylie and Wyatt and we see them both struggle to admit their love for each other is more powerful then their "toxic relationship" as Kylie puts it.
Wyatt always seems to make Ky weak at the knees and (he does for me I can assure you!!) I hope these two get a second books I really want to see where they end up in the future.
on 5 August 2013
I had read about Kylie in Devoured and loved her character in that book. I was so pleased to see her own story. I just didn't want the story to end and I felt that it ended too quickly. So much unsaid between Kylie and Wyatt I think - I hope the author has a second book for them to make their story complete. Also I loved the book cover with just Kylie and her black bird tattoos' blue lipstick and black hair. Really haunting and definitely makes you want to buy the book. Not sure why I am seeing a different book cover here. Anyway happy reading if you decide to buy it. Wyatt is probably more likeable than Lucas (Kylie's brother).
on 14 November 2013
Kylie and Wyatt - this is some of their story, but not all. I would love to read their story from the beginning, so fingers crossed. This story puts Kylie on holiday with her friend Heidi in New Orleans. She is currently avoiding Wyatt as she sees their relationship as poisonous.

Wyatt tracks her down and asks for a chance as he finally realises that she is serious about never again. Even though they agree to only tell each other the truth Kylie finds out he has lied to her yet again and for her it's the last straw, he then tells her he loves her, she has waited years to hear this but it's too little to late.
on 24 June 2013
I really got into this book and liked how it intertwined with devoured, I just needed more of an end, It was very quickly finished with no epilogue or promise of a next book.
on 24 June 2013
I am do pleased that we got the background story to Kylie and wyatt story. I love the title and the style of writing, I was not a rock fan but I can hear the songs in my head as i read their story, it contains lots of pain and sadness but overcoming them to teach for love is the main theme. Loved this.
on 18 June 2013
This was a great book to learn about Lucas Wolfe's sister Kylie and her love for Wyatt . Can't wait till Sep for Consumed hope to read all about the Lucas,Sienna,Kylie and Wyatt. And don't forget the other members in Lucas's band.
on 10 July 2013
I must say I was sceptic about this book as this is another part of the characters from All Over You series it was a good read and another way to see into different characters and should be done more I think