- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Methuen Drama; New edition edition (13 April 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0413313603
- ISBN-13: 978-0413313607
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 1 x 19.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 118,515 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Saved (Modern Classics) Paperback – 13 Apr 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Ideal for students and teachers of drama and literature, the commentary covers the themes, style, language, characters and context of the play and includes a full set of study aids."
-- Sardines Magazine (Spring/Summer 2009)
About the Author
Edward Bond is widely regarded as the UK's greatest and most influently playwright. His plays include The Pope's Wedding (Royal Court Theatre, 1962), Saved (Royal Court, 1965), Early Morning (Royal Court, 1968), Lear (Royal Court, 1971), The Sea (Royal Court, 1973), The Fool (Royal Court, 1975), The Woman (National Theatre, 1978), Restoration (Royal Court, 1981) and The War Plays (RSC at the Barbican Pit, 1985).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Of course, the play itself is great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THis was needed for a performance by my daughter who is studying drama at A2 level. Good service by vendor.Published on 30 July 2012 by C. A. Turner