- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Satchurated: Live in Montreal [Blu-ray 3D]  [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Joe Satriani returns after the success of his last studio album, Blackswans and Wormhole Wizards, with a live album taken from his sell out world tour The Wormhole Tour. Widely recognised as one of the most innovative and virtuosic guitarists in the world, Satriani has amassed 15 Grammy nominations for Best Rock Instrumental in the 19 years between 1989 and 2008. Satchurated: Live In Montreal is taken from his sold out performance at the Metropolis in Montreal on December 12, 2010.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This man rocks and his ballads are just beautiful. This is a great time guaranteed if you like rock music.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service. Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill
Clocking in at 2h20, Satch puts in a career-best performance across a carefully balanced set that showcases his latest material from the "Wormholes" CD along with the early 90s classics and everything between.
The playing is technically astounding but Satch and his band still remain relaxed throughout, engaging the crowd in the intimate venue and allowing room in their performance for some playful improvisation. At times, Joe subtly reinterprets the older material, keeping things fresh with added keyboards and some classy melody / time-signature / tempo changes. It's a fun vibe, and a real collaborative effort - this is a true band performance, giving it their all and having a blast!
Production-wise, the blu-ray edition looks and sounds incredible and thankfully the gimmicky production that marred the disappointing "Live in Paris" has been dropped. The direction on Satchurated is of the highest quality, achieving a great balance between close-up and long-shot that allows you to sit back and enjoy this amazing performance by Joe and his band.
Overall, this is a concert-film that meets and exceeds expectations at all levels and should be on every Satch fan's wish-list. Just brilliant!
as 'Flying In A Blue Dream','Light Years Away','Dream Song','Summer Song','Crystal Planet' and of course the 'Crowd Chant',you just gotta hear this,wonderful. Any new set by Joe is interesting but this one is simply astounding and unmissable. You've no Joe Satriani albums then here's one great place to start.A classic by one of the true guitar masters !
On this DVD,Joe proves once again what a fine guitarist he is,and the inclusion of keyboards brings a whole new dimension to many of the tracks.However,on the negative side(and it's purely my personal opinion),the drummer,bass player and rhythm guitarist have next to no stage presence and very rarely,if ever,play something that makes you sit up and take notice.Would like to see Joe take a leaf out of Steve Vai's book and employ some guys of the calibre of Virgil Donati,Marco Minneman,Billy Sheehan and Mike Mangini,to name a few,and see how they would raise his music to a much higher level.
I don't doubt that he is very comfortable with his regular musicians and has a sense of loyalty towards them,but I do wish he would take more chances and be much more adventurous with his choice of bandmates.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a boring concert
sad for a great guitarist
A good gig. The best track for me is Satch Boogie playing to the original video of himself. I've see him 3 times live in the past but think he's much better with the new... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Natalie Black