on 1 March 2014
4 and a half stars!!! lovely, nice and tight which keeps hair in place whilst looking beautiful. only sliiighhttt negative is that the part connecting the roses to each other (chain type part) does sometimes get caught in your hair. recommended !!
on 1 May 2014
I love the look of this and once it is in your hair it isn't coming out but it gets tangled extremely easily and can hurt and then the other problem I had is that it snapped after a few uses, not really impressed, shame really I loved it
on 19 February 2014
i love this so much, it's extremely stretchy and stylish. it's perfect for wearing like a hippy head band, loveeeeeee it
on 19 June 2014
Nice hairband but it snapped the second time I went to wear it. Needs stronger elastic. Won't be buying one of these again.
on 6 June 2015
It's lovely to look at but broke when I tried to put it around my head. I don't think I have a overly big head!! It's quite tight so even if it didn't brake I don't think I would of been able to wear it for long with out getting a headache. Came with in 2 weeks, pretty sure it's from China
on 3 June 2014
Lovely item and very well made, however it's not wearable for me and simply pulled all my hair out. Due to the metal my hair got very tangled and I couldn't possibly wear it. Company gave me a refund with no issues though, very good customer service.
on 23 April 2016
Very nice to look at, very pretty. Arrived quicker than stated. My only problem is the loops that hold the thing together, haven't been completely closed, so your hair can get stuck in them which Can rip your hair! But overall happy and a bargain!
on 18 February 2014
This is a wonderful headband. Fits extremely well and doesn't require any clips adding to it as it doesn't slip at all.
on 22 July 2015
Very happy with product. Doesn't slide off my head easily and looks stylish. Strong. I get alot of compliments and when I tell people how cheap it is they are amazed! I lost mine so will be buying another!
on 9 July 2015
Got because it looked cute and easy, it came quite quickly and I love the design on it however it's very tight and gave me a headache after only 20 minutes of wearing it so if you get headaches easily don't wear this :(