on 1 June 2014
The only drawback with this item is that the product write up did not make it clear that the item was being sent from abroad. However, the item looked lovely when it arrived and appeared to be of good quality and value for money. It was well packaged and arrived much quicker than expected once I contacted the seller who could not do enough to make sure I was happy. I would recommend and use seller again.
on 9 January 2014
Arrived on time. On first impressions i wasn@t sure of the quality. After trying it on my niece it looked lovely. has washed really well.
on 22 October 2014
If there was a negative rating. This outfit should get it. Please do not be fooled by the picture it looks nothing like the photo. Very cheap and tacky fabric and ridiculously expensive for that matter. Don't waste your money!
on 29 May 2014
this outfit looks very smart and very up to date every one commented on it as she look good in it, easy fit easy to wash, grat buy
on 21 May 2014
so pleased with this outfit it's beautiful, it fits my daughter perfectly and is a truly lovely outfit, i highly recommend this.
on 16 May 2014
received this item but it is missing the hat, which is what made me purchase the outfit a bit disappointed as it was a gift!
on 9 June 2014
This outfit just looks so different to everything out there always get comments on how lovely it looks, washes great too .
on 7 July 2014
Very nice and quiet dress for my baby. 3 piece lookes very beautiful. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
on 21 May 2014
bought outfit for granddaughter lots of people asked where to buy everyone liked it very cute well worth the money.
on 2 July 2014
Arrived as expected. Apparently it's very cute, though I haven't seen it so can't really vouch for its quality.