Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 135 questions
vote
http://www.rockbox.org provides those comfortable with the easier end of "techie" stuff to replace the native firmware with Rockbox which is infinity supior to that shippd with the Sansa Clip. Previously, I replaced the native firmware on my iriver MP3 player and I never regretted that either. Good luck.
7 Dec 2013 by Graeham
votes
Hi Julie, You will need a microSDHC format memory card. It can be as big as you want, but it gets a little tricky above 32 GB. The officially supported largest size is the 32GB, with that you get 40GB total. But actually you can use a 64 GB micro SD too, but in this case you must make sure that you format it to use FAT32. Windows doesn't support FAT32 format for cards larger than 32 GB, so you will have to download a software for it, but there are many free applications that do this. The other thing to keep in mind is that the default firmware installed on the Sansa Clip+ cannot handle more than a couple hundred files, so it is highly recommended to replace this firmware with RockBox (www.rockbox.org). It can be reversed later at any time if you don't like it or you need to send it back with guarantee or something. It can be a little tricky at first, but after all it's not that hard and it's a much better firmware than the default one in my opinion. Regards, Karoly
14 Dec 2013 by Karoly
votes
1. Reset the Sansa player to factory settings: Settings > Reset All 2. Set the region as Rest of World. 3. Change volume setting to High: Settings > Volume > High
2 Jan 2014 by Alan Munro
votes
Yes, at first you have to extract all the tracks from the CD into a mp3 or wma file (within a converter app) and then you will be able to copy these ones onto this MP3 player and the tracks will be ready to be listened.
2 Feb 2014 by Daniel Turrillo Lopez
votes
Yes loud and clear
16 Jun 2014 by sandra houghton
votes
I got about 8hrs from a full charge. That was mostly from internal memory playback as I had difficulty in it reading a card larger then 2gb. Also it would read only from one or other, couldnt randomly read tracks from both at same time.
18 Mar 2014 by C. Mckie
votes
Yes it does, it's the way I put music on it.
30 Jan 2014 by victoria
votes
Yes it comes with 8Gb, no doubt some of that is used for operating etc - but I'm no techie
30 Jan 2014 by Allan Bluett
votes
Yes you can I have just tried it, the backwards /forwards buttons are quite small for big fingers, but it definitely works.
25 Jan 2014 by Sue
votes
When the player is connected to your computer by usb cable you should find it in "My Computer" as an external drive. You can simply drag and drop, or copy and paste, cd tracks that are in your Music folder directly to the player. Treat it just as you would a normal external drive unit. Tony
15 Dec 2013 by TonyW
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers