on 19 January 2015
Wasn't quite sure which microSD card to buy for my new GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition, so bought two - the Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB (SDSDQX-064G-U46A) and the Samsung Pro 64GB (MB-MG64DAEU). Both were purchased from Amazon rather than a marketplace seller. Ran a CrystalDiskMark test on it (the Sandisk card) and the sequential read/write speeds were 98.42MB/s read and 64.77MB/s write - more than fast enough to have the GoPro ramped up to maximum settings and still record without any issues. Quite happy with my purchase, although it's a UHS class 1 card (not class 3, as per the primary image on the Amazon website). I'd probably go for the Samsung if I had to choose between these two cards again because it was slightly less expensive (at the time I bought it) and has the faster sequential write speed of the two (for what it's worth, I've read that the GoPro Hero 4 Black at max resolution & framerate and with Protune turned on writes at 45MB/s so the Sandisk card, whilst a little slower at sequential writes than the Samsung, is still more than able to exceed the requirements).
on 16 October 2013
Bought this for my Galaxy Note 3 and upgraded from a 32GB Kingston Class 4 to this.

Using a bench testing app on Android read speeds went from 7.7MB/s to 23MB/s and write speeds went from 5.61MB/s to 18MB/s so I'm happy with the card but disappointed Samsung didn't introduce UHS-I on the SD Card slot, still an amazing phone though!

In my laptop (Thinkpad W520) I get 88MB/s and 70MB/s read and write which is amazing

Only con is that the SD card adapter didn't always work in my laptop but a Kingston one did, reseating it seemed to do the trick but I've never had that problem before.
on 26 February 2014
I have recently brought this product for my GoPro Hero 3 as I have had troubles with the memory before. I wanted to buy a good micro sd card for it as there would be no point buying a cheap card for a good camera. This is a very good sd card and reads and writes data very fast! I would highly recommended to those who uses Go Pro's!
on 13 September 2013
Good SD card but your device must be compatible with UHS-1. Bought for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 but it doesn't reach any where near the advertised speeds from Sandisk. Speeds are about 18MB/s read and 15MB/s write. Hopefully Samsung will decide to support UHS-1 sdcards at some point.
on 13 November 2013
Shopped about, this was the best deal on a quality memory card for my GoPro camera, seems to be working fine.
on 24 May 2014
Brought this to use on my go pro no issues with it works perfectly and a very good price from amazon
on 15 April 2014
I got this to use in my GoPro camera, and it was fine for a few months. Despite my care in docking and undocking from camera and PC, it has now become corrupted and is unreadable. I have also the 32MB version of this card, which I purchased around the same time, and this has so far given no problem. I'm hoping this will prove more reliable long term.
on 5 April 2014
Very fast reference, seamless operation from device to card memory, really pleased with it, I have since switched a load of apps and files across to the sdhc card, and have enough room available for masses of media too. More memory than I needed, probably, but I would rather have it that way anyhow - ie better to have too much than not enough...
on 8 May 2014
I bought this for my GoPro Hero 3+
After about 6 months of very light use it now fails to format in both the GoPro and in my PC card reader. I now rely on Lexar instead of SanDisk for this application. Not good enough in my opinion, especially if you turn up on a project and the card fails on you.
Don't like it.
on 30 September 2014
I purchased this to use with my GoPro Hero 3+ SILVER Edition; it offers more than sufficient Memory Card performance for using the GoPro at its' best. WIll easily handle 1080p/60fps video capture from the GoPro. Don't be tempted to buy cheaper or inferior memory cards - this is a Class 10 Genuine Sandisk card.