Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Hi. Couldn't say if it's the best, but it works fine on my sony experia mobile. I usually go for sandisk, and class 10 should be fast enough for most things and the price is good. Hope that helps.
17 Sep 2014 by Jimi
votes
If the Iconia has an micro SD Card slot, then absolutely this will do the job, however, I looked at two Acer Iconia 810's online and one had a micro SD slot and one did not, so just be sure you have the relevant slot before buying.
23 Sep 2014 by Anthony Sheehan
votes
Hi Nigel, Although I don't have a Nokia lumia myself according to wikipedia they can take upto a 64Gb card so you should be ok with this 16Gb version. Hope this helps.
26 Apr 2014 by Wilson Family
votes
votes
Sorry, I only use this type of item in my canon 600D Camera and it works fine.
3 Mar 2015 by John Green.
votes
Hi, This is the fastest class of sd cards available therefore it is fast and easy to use. I have been using it for a long time now with no issues and fast performance every time i use it and it can be interchanged into any mobile system with no problems
7 Mar 2015 by Shukur Omarzai
votes
I have an android so not sure . but mine has been great
9 Nov 2014 by susan bird
votes
sorry don't know
15 Oct 2014 by spock
votes
Yes this will work with the s4.
20 Aug 2014 by gary brown
votes
Sounds like it unfortunately! That's what mine was doing, it would say files were there but there was nothing when you transfer them over?
9 Aug 2014 by SophSoph19
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers