- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 cm ; 23 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Item model number: SDMX18-004G-E46I
- ASIN: B0042RUCWI
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Sept. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (921 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,368 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46I Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Indigo
- Holds up to 1,000 songs with 4 GB of built-in memory
- Memory card slot for pre-loaded cards
- Digital FM tuner with 40 presets
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
- Built-in clip for easy carrying
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Purple
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player
There's so much more to love when you play with a SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 player. It boasts a wide array of features, including a FM radio, long-life battery and integrated voice recorder. And with its expandable memory card slot, you can add pre-loaded microSD, so you can listen to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks without having to access a computer or wait for downloads.
Plays MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible and FLAC music files. View larger
Tiny MP3 Player with Big Sound
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player offers distinctively big sound and a wide array of features packed into a tiny, ultra-compact design.
The player features solid-state flash memory for skip-free playback, making it ideal for working out, and with MP3 quality for a rich, full-bodied sound. Whether you're a jazz aficionado or a classic rocker, the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player will ensure that your music comes through loudly and clearly.
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player supports the most popular audio formats, including MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible and FLAC.
Expandable Memory Card Slot
Thanks to the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player's expandable memory card slot, you don't have to rely on your computer or the Internet to listen to the music you love. Simply insert a preloaded microSD or microSDHC card, and you'll be ready to play music, podcasts or audio books in seconds -- with no waiting for downloads and no computer required.
At a Glance
- Easy -- Large OLED screen makes it easy to choose songs and playlists
- Tiny -- Ultra-compact design with integrated clip makes it easy to take everywhere you want to go
- Expandable -- In addition to the internal storage, a memory slot lets you add a microSD, microSDHC for more music options
An expansion card slot lets you easily add more music. (Blue SanDisk Clip+ MP3 Player shown) View larger
Just Clip and Go
Everything about the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player is designed with your active lifestyle in mind. About the size of a matchbox, it weighs less than 30g and features an integrated clip that secures firmly to your clothing for easy, hands-free portability, making it the ideal MP3 player to take on your morning runs or afternoon workouts.
A large, bright, easy-to-read OLED screen and searchable menu makes it easy to choose playlists or songs, while the long-life rechargeable battery offers up to 15 hours1 of continuous playback.
In addition to all the great digital music features, the Sansa Clip+ MP3 player includes an integrated digital FM tuner with 40 presets for listening to sports, talk radio, or your favourite music stations at the gym. It also has a built-in microphone for recording your thoughts on the go.
1Based on continuous playback at 128kbps MP3; actual life and performance may vary depending upon usage and settings; battery not replaceable.
*1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
**Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors.
Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player
USB 2.0 Transfer Cable
Contains Quickstart Guide
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
One tip for the sound is; if you use the European presets you may find that the maximum volume is to low. This apparently is due to EU legislation imposing restrictions on the maximum volume.
If you select the American or Asian presets the restriction on the volume is removed and the the maximum volume of the device will be significantly louder
* a firmware updater program comes on the device and installs from it, or you can download it from sandisk website. It does everything for you, you just have to run it. My firmware is 1.02.18 which I got upgraded to after I purchased the player only a month ago, so anyone buying one should make sure they have upgraded
* the device can run in 2 USB modes - MTP or MSC. The device comes preset to 'auto', which means it will operate in the mode determined by your computer when plugged in. BEWARE !! The mode can easily switch between uses even when used in the same computer, and each operate in a totally different manner. MSC means the device will appear like a USB stick / standard disk storage to your windows computer, whereas MTP presents it as a media device which requires a MTP-enabled application to access the storage (e.g. windows media player). And media uploaded in one mode is invisible to the other! So I suggest you decide how you are going to manage your media on the device, and use the clip+ settings menu to preset the mode. I use MSC. DON'T USE AUTO !
* the 'home' button also acts as a lock for the buttons, just press and hold to lock/unlock. Very useful for when its on in your pocket. I don't think this is documented!
* the screen is perfectly readable in most light conditions and displays a good amount of information about a song or radio channel. Navigation is easy.
* mp3 player has good shuffling options, and/or you can choose to play all or just an artist or just a folder.Read more ›
Having used the Sansa clip+ for a few hours, I have to say this is a awesome, 5-star product! It is so so, tiny, and it still has a screen (beat that iPod shuffle). At this price it is such a steal. The clip on the back is a very handy feature. The player was half charged when I first turned it on and after listening to over an hour of music the battery hasn't even gone down a little. I expect the battery life on this will be much better than my old iPod video. It is very easy to put songs on it (drag and drop), and the sound quality from it is just as good (if not better) than my iPod. The fact that it feels weightless is great (my iPod feels so big and heavy next to it). While mine only has 4gb, this a second mp3 player that can fill a lot of songs in such a small gadget.
HOWEVER the BEST thing about this is:
You guessed it: It has expandable memory!!!! This is such a GOOD feature!!! I could buy a 16gb micro sd making it a 20gb mp3 player! This is about the amount I have in music on my ipod!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm pleased with these. One developed a problem within a few weeks in that it would no longer rewind properly. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Peewiglet
I am so impressed by this mp3 player. Its very small which I was not expecting, the sound quality is excellent once you have switched it to the right settings (North America or... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Ruth
Can't seem to figure out how to put music on this despite giving it to several people to attempt, any advice would be greatly appreciated.Published 2 months ago by Lisa
Great device.Love it. Easy to use, stores lots and have added more storage. Good sound, good recording facility and great to have. I love it and use it every day. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lisa J.