Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
vote
Hi I cannot speak for a MAC as I do not have one. But it works fine on a PC. I suggest you look at http://www.sandisk.co.uk/# for the answer
15 May 2014 by Roy
votes
Sure is, 100%. Guy at work loaded 27 movie's onto it for me and that's what I watch them through
22 Feb 2014 by Mr Shaun Bannon
votes
It has a "My Vaults" folder which can be password-protected although I have not myself used it so far.
6 Jul 2014 by Dr H R Hudson
votes
Not that I know of. You would need to take a laptop with you as there's no way to connect an external storage device to a camera
24 Oct 2014 by alanb
votes
IN theory yes as you are useing it as a extra drive.but i mainly use mine for storeing music and films on.
2 Oct 2014 by Peter Stocks
votes
Yep all systems should be fine even macs :)
25 Sep 2014 by B. K. Fraser
votes
hey don't have the light but they are great memory stick as I had bought loads and never any bother with them
9 Sep 2014 by Mr R B Taylor
votes
I assume that it would if there is a USB port on the wii. I guess you would have to consult the wii manual.
17 Jul 2014 by Louise Digby
votes
I have to be totally honest, i do not have a clue, but if there is a USB port i see no reason why it shouldn't work as long as it can transmit from freeview to your tv screen. Sorry i cant give you more expert knowledge.
29 Jun 2014 by M Piper
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers