As a professional photographer, shouldn’t you be able to rely on a professional-grade memory card?
However demanding your schedule, however fast your professional-level DSLR or video camera, 16GB** SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Cards can keep up with ease. Their extreme speed (up to 150MB/sec* write) lets you use burst mode to take more frames per second, while support for VPG-65 (Video Specification Guarantee)1 means that you will get unrivalled 4K and Full HD video performance. Plus, their capacity gives you space to capture more RAW+ JPEG, Full HD video, 4K and 3D2.
Getting more from your digital camera and camcorder
16GB SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Cards are made for people who take their photography seriously. With transfer speeds of up to 160MB/sec* and industry-leading shot performance of up to 150MB/sec*, burst shooting goes to extreme levels and workflow is optimised from start to finish. They are UDMA 7-enabled, making them ideal for handling RAW image files.
Extreme video capture
The cards’ Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) ensures data transfer between card and camera for a sustained data recording rate of 65MB/sec1. With this level of performance, it’s a revolution in how movies and video projects are shot and viewed: you can rely on the kind of smooth and unbroken video stream – even when recording at 4K resolution – that professional video equipment requires, and record flawlessly without skipped frames.
Extreme reliability and endurance
Your 16GB SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card will keep working, even under the most arduous conditions. They’re sealed with RTV silicone for added protection against shock and vibration, and backed by rigorous tests, and capable of performing from -25°C to 85°C.
When you have a long day’s shooting ahead, 16GB SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Cards give you plenty of storage space for any unexpected photo opportunities. Even with Full HD2 video and high resolution images hungry for storage space, there’s plenty of headroom, just in case, so you never have to break off shooting.
Reassurance with performance
SanDisk develops and engineers its CompactFlash Memory Cards to maximise reliability, which means you can count on your 16GB SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card to store your important memories. They are also backed by a lifetime warranty3.
Trust in SanDisk
All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- Shoot cinema-quality video with the latest VPG-65 guarantee1
- Extreme continuous shot-to-shot performance with up to 150MB/s* (1000X)
- Extreme transfer speed moves data to the computer at up to 160MB/s* (1067X)
- Optimised for 4K video capture with VPG-65
- Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB** capacities
- RTV silicone coating for added protection against shock and vibration
- Backed by rigorous stress, shock and vibration testing procedures
- Backed by a lifetime warranty3
At a glance:
- Shoot cinema-quality video with VPG-65
- Up to 160MB/sec read and up to 150MB/sec* write speed
- Performs from -25°C to 85°C and under stress, shock and vibration
- RTV silicone coating for protection against shock and vibration
- Lifetime warranty3
- Form factor: CompactFlash
- Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB**
- Performance/speed: Up to 160MB/sec read* (1067x) and up to 150MB/sec* write speed (1000X)
- Card dimensions: 43mm x 36mm x 3.3mm (1.7" x 1.4" x 0.13")
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Country of origin: China
- Compatibility: Compatible with CompactFlash-supporting host devices
- UDMA: UDMA 7 enabled
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more
- Support: Limited lifetime warranty3 and one-year free downloadable RescuePRO Deluxe media recovery software, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life4
**1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
*16GB-128GB: Up to 160MB/s read speed; Up to 150MB/s write speed. 256GB: Up to 160MB/s read speed; up to 140MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
1 - Video Performance Guarantee enabled to ensure video recording at 65MB/sec minimum sustained write speed. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
2 - 4K (4096x2160), Full HD (1920x1080) and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
3 - 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognising lifetime warranty.
4 - Registration required; terms and conditions apply.