Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
votes
No it doesn't, it has a USB port. - If you have a SD card to USB, this will work as long as the SD Card is formatted to FAT32/FAT Yes, it will play MP4 files.
4 Jun 2014 by Mo Miah
votes
Approx 18" x 9"
24 days ago by D. Redfern
votes
It has one 21 pin scart and a COMMON INTERFACE Slot. have a look at the output/input back panel : http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/image/hdtv/Samsung-UE32EH5000/connections.jpg (this photo is from 32 inch but the arrangement is the same )
10 Jan 2015 by E. Popov
votes
I found it very easy and even though we thought the picture could be better at first when it settled down it was and is great, hope this helps
9 Dec 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
For the price of the set its fine, it doesnt pack a huge punch, but that said neither is it tinny. For films i have a set of 2.1 pc speakers hooked up to my bluray which works fine for me. You can watch without them and its fine as well. Hope that helps.
11 Jan 2014 by Richard Andrews
votes
I Don't know. I can stream Netflix and Amazon TV via HDML with no problems. If you have an output HDMI on your PC, I dont see why not, otherwise, if the aido doesn;t work, you can go from HDMI to phono plugs
3 Mar 2015 by D. Redfern
votes
it has the usual red, yellow, blue and green plug ins, could that be what you are looking for?
26 Feb 2015 by Maria
votes
I would not purchase a replacement. Instead, you should consider using your Tablet/Smartphone...or failing that, get a universal remote. This way, you can minimise clutter on your coffee table
22 Feb 2015 by Mr. Rizwan K. Siddiquee
votes
it's on the Samsung handset. However, I always turn the tv off at the wall plug when I go to bed - we've had a couple of power surges here over the last couple of years, and damaged lots of electrical goods
27 Dec 2014 by Metermaid
votes
sorry don't know
19 Dec 2014 by barry ferguson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers