Just few points, which would help me, when I was buying TV
- Yes, 200Hz makes the picture looking great and its must have.
- It comes with SCART converter, so you CAN use SCART devices
- Don`t listen to people, who say, that sound is bad. Yes, you can`t make a disco with this TV, but it`s OK for day to day watching TV. Later you will buy bigger basic speakers for about 20GBP (or home cinema). Sound is equal to the size of speakers.
- It has LAN connector, so you dont need to buy WiFi (I doubt the data speed)
- Price/Quality ratio is amazing
- Copy HD movie and some short films of different formats onto memory stick, go to shop and test few TVs. This one was playing all of them.
- Samsung is well known for amazing picture
- No buzzing noise, when you mute the sound you dont hear anything.
- Black colour is very very dark, nearly 100% black
- Remote control is easy to use (believe me, that is important)
I wasn`t expecting that much from this TV.
One thing again... 200Hz will give you amazing and and superb picture. Go to SONY shop, where they play HD movies on TVs and check the difference. Currys feed their TVs just with low quality signal so you won`t see the difference.