on 26 February 2013
Contrary to what another review says, I have found that you can keep using a toner cartridge after the printer insists that the cartridge is empty and should be changed. You have to use the display and menu button to override when it periodically displays the message that the cartridge must be changed. Annoyingly, the red alert light keeps flashing as a sort of punishment for being frugal.

This situation is incredibly wasteful, because it is not just a question of eking out a few dozen extra sheets. I have not been monitoring exactly how many further pages I have printed, but I'm sure it is more than 1000. Only yesterday, I printed four copies of an 80 page report, so that's 320 pages. I fully expected it to run out of toner or at least start getting faint, because the display has been insisting the cartridge is empty for the last few weeks. But it is still printing perfectly, with no discernible faintness.

I have no problem with some sort of discrete warning that toner is likely to be getting low, so that I can make sure I have a replacement ready. But I find it very annoying that this printer coerces me into wasting perfectly good toner, or at least tries to do so.
on 7 August 2012
Item is just as described. If you use eco settings you can print a bit more than 5000 sheets. Only thing I don't like, that it contains counting chip - even if there is some toner left printer will refuse to use it after certain amount of pages printed.
on 16 February 2012
Did what they said and provided what they promised. This product arrived early than planned with easy to follow instructions.
on 31 March 2014
A few teething problems with seller but sorted out quickly. Toner arrived well packed. Genuine Samsung toner cartridge. Have bought refills and third party cartridges in the past but I've found these have not worked well and prove a false economy.
on 25 January 2016
The item was fine. No issues with it and arrived on time
on 2 June 2015