Really impressed, I ignored the software supplied.
* Put the SSD into a DIGIFLEX 2.5 Sata to USB Hard Drive Caddy HDD Enclosure Case Laptop and PC parts
(Which I bought for an external drive and for the purpose I have just used it)
* Cloned it using Paragon Hard Disk Manage 11 Suite, took about 25mins because I let it copy all the bloatware as well.
* I will perform a clean install sometime, I just had to check it out.
* The laptop I have is a new Dell Inspiron 17R SE, one of the things that let it down is the 5400rpm HDD, ok no Dell warranty now but what a machine.
* Everything runs quicker, from boot up to opening photo elements, web pages, the lot.
* The battery life of the laptop was nothing great, that's changed, for the better.
* I regularly have multiple web pages open and the fan would kick in, no more.