Colour Name: Black|Size: 4GB|Change
Price:£94.99 - £115.99

This is a good phone which works well for making and receiving calls, internet browsing is good, the display is excellent, speaker sound quality superb and general build is good. It feels sleek to hold but in warm weather can feel slippery which is easily overcome by slipping it into a gel case such as:SOFT GEL PHONE CASE

The only disappointment for me is the camera. I've used many samsung cameras, Samsung camera-phones and Samsung tablet cameras (including the Galaxy Tab 3 8" which has the best tablet camera I've used) over the years and all have been superb, greatly exceeding expectations. Sadly this doesn't apply to this camera where unless photos are taken in bright daylight they tend to appear 'muddy' and although the video records audio very clearly, the colour balance is poor and can change even within a single shot.

If you're looking for a reliable and affordable touchscreen smartphone which performs well then don't hesitate but, if you regularly use the camera for anything other than snapshots or quality is important then look for an alternative because this is the phone's weak spot.
on 12 October 2014
good little phone. easy to use. Has all the functionality I require and more.
on 6 May 2014
Its a great phone for its cost but sometimes needs to restart because it gets really laggy and apps that are ment to clean the RAM dont seem to properly work (not even its own app cleaner seems to do much) other than that its really good!
on 10 July 2015
It's a pretty simple and compact handset that does all the 3 & 4G stuff that I could ask for. If you remember to turn of WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth when not in use, it is power efficient.

The keypad tends to be accessible even when screen is loocked but forr emergency calls only - but still a nuisance to me.

It ships without hands free or earphones which means an extra budget for those if you like to listen to its radio like I do.

Still, I highly recomend seller and product.
on 28 April 2015
Price good
screen good
Battery barely lasts a day light usage four months old.
Camera poor.
The lag and lock up . Unforgiveable. Terrible. Dire need of more internal memory, even with all possible apps moved to sd card it's painful at times. I don't even game . Just read news app light usage.
On the positive I have it in a gel back case and it has survived a few falls.
on 6 October 2014
This is a very good entry level phone, nice large 4" display and Samsung build quality. Not enough memory space so an SD Card is essential. The phone is a bit laggy moving between Apps and screens but for the price its a good buy.
on 22 April 2014
Delivered on time. I looked at a number of Samsung products, the S3, S4 and even the S5. For the price this is by far the best product, don't think twice! I have a number of Samsung products and this is perfect. Great supplier, arrived on time with no issues.
on 24 January 2015
Value for money, it will give a good performance in general terms as you don't have to wait ages to open an app and is compact as well as light, not forgetting the camera, which takes high quality photos. If you are looking for a mid-range mobile and you don't want to spend loads of moneys that's your mobile.
on 8 November 2014
I bought this model with my new Orange contract (in France). Previously I had the Galaxy Ace and Ace 2, which I loved. Although this is a good 'phone it is very slow in responding and the double tap on the padlock feature drove me nuts. Si I bought a sim-free Ace 3 and I'm now a happy bunny. A little more expensive but faster, brighter, lighter and prettier.
on 28 January 2015
no complaints with this phone for what i need it for