- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item model number: S5230EUBK
- ASIN: B002UB8HJ8
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 28 Aug. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (185 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,080 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
- Full Touch UI
- Enhanced Camera Features
- Internet Experience
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The new interface offers more versatile, intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. Large 3.0 inch LCD with 262K Color WQVGA showcases brilliance and optimized view. Compact size measures a palm-friendly 104x53x11.9mm. Sleek squared shape with chic black colour completes touch style. Mobile widgets customize screen with embedded widgets such as clock, scheduler, and other useful apps. Online widgets connect you to useful info including stock updates, weather forecast, latest news, etc.....
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I love the widget menu- you can choose from a variety of widgets and place them wherever you want on the 3 screens you can slide through, offering shortcuts to facebook, youtube & messages, and allowing memos to be stuck on your screen.
It has a really good camera & loads of different ways to edit photos to get them looking really good.
i also love how long the battery life is; i usually go about a week before i have to charge it, i never turn it off and im constantly texting on it, so the battery life is fantastic!
i could say so many good things about this phone, i really recommend it!
~Size and Weight~
First off the dimensions (104 x 53 x 11.9mm) make it a pretty sleek phone sitting nicely in the palm of your hand. The weight (93.5g) seems just perfect, not too heavy and not too light. The Tocco (meaning Touch in Italian) is just that, a touch screen phone with a lovely bright 3" display screen. I do not by any stretch of the imagination have nimble fingers and I am usually more likely to be too rough with things but this phone is excellent. The screen is really responsive to touch, but beware if you have large hands as it can get quite fiddly. I have since picked up a touch screen pen that can be attached to the corner of your phone. The cost for these pens does vary, but they are very inexpensive.
Contacts: Now sadly this is a feature that I use heavily and expect each new phone that I get to let me store a lot of info on each of my contacts. Luckily for me Samsung haven't let me down. You can store up to 2000 numbers on the phones memory. In addition to the standard numbers feature in your address book each contact can have up to three numbers against their name, a photo, a group (which you select, ie.Read more ›
The phone itself is light and very stylish and easy to use, and I would definately recommend this phone =]
- easy to navigate, icons are clear and everything is easy to understand
- doesn't rely solely on the touchscreen, includes 6 buttons (the volume buttom can also be used to scroll up and down but only for a few lines at a time)
- the screen resolution is bright, sharp and colourful
- vibrating feature is strong and easily detectable
- camera is good quality for the price you're paying
- the little customisable widgets at the side are fun to muck around with and can be placed on your starter screen
- fairly customisable throughout
- little quirks such as photo contacts, 'smart unlock' and widgets keep the phone entertaining
- ringtone is as loud or quiet as you want it to be
- touchscreen is more easily used with your nail or even a stylus rather than the tip of your finger
- it can be easily unlocked which proves annoying in your pocket (would be easier with a code unlock)
- if you organise the files into thumbnails rather than a list, this only lasts once and you need to keep reapplying this setting
- changing the ringtone took quite a while to crack
- the back comes off quite frequently I found, but my friend says hers doesn't have that problem
- internal memory is small meaning a memory card is almost necessary if you want to use the phone for photos or mp3 music
- the small message memory - my last phone (a Sony Ericsson) held 1000 messages altogether whereas this one holds 200 in the inbox and 200 in the sent messages folder which proves annoying when you're the kind of person who likes to keep certain messages
Overall, this phone is a lightweight, stylish gadget which is simple to use but has a few features which Samsung really needs to look into. Hope this review helped!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best phone I've ever had. On my third one now. Same problem every time after 3 ish years of use the screen packed up, not many phones last 3 years these days.Published 9 months ago by RoyD
Bought one of these for £15 the other day n was in better shape but loved the phone. Online i hunted low and high, and found this n its great...the Samsung Tocca Lite! Read morePublished 9 months ago by SundownZed