on 16 December 2011
Great little investment at £50 you cant get better, Im using this for my Xbox 360 along with vga cables and works fine nice crisp picture no lag. I have a 32" samsung tv aswell so thought this would be a great little addition. Can't fault it. If you put them back at the £50 price i shall buy another for work!
Thanks :)
on 23 February 2012
As indicated in a former review the power cable is insanely short, and useless unless you keep your computer within a foot of you monitor! Fortunately I have plenty of cables lying around. This is the main reason I've only scored 3*. Although the height isn't adjustable, the tilt is. The monitor itself is excellent and colours are much sharper than the Dell monitor it's replacing. Power use is also really low.
on 26 February 2012
Samsung don't usually come in for critical reviews from me since most of my products at home are Samsung.The S19A10N monitor is stylish, light and good size.However, I spent the best part of two days trying to adjust monitor brightness, and in the end, it was impossible to get the monitor to a level of brightness which did not glare at me, and images seemed washed out, and glaring.

Tried to ring cutosmer support, no help, read the manula onlione, tried many ways to reduce brightness, but to no avail!Premium phone lines are costly, and there are no email customer support helplines!

In the end, returned the monitor, got a monitor with physical adjustments I could control, and its been "bliss" ever since" unfortunately NOT Samsung- shame, since I'm very pro Samsung!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2012
Had high hopes for this but - as stated above - what a stupidly short mains lead! Also, the screen position is fixed: no tilt or up-down movement. This wouldn't be an issue normally, except this screen actually faces down and is useless as a desktop monitor unless you set it up on some sort of ramp to compensate. I bought this as a monitor replacement in our office and wish I hadn't.
on 2 August 2012
I purchased the Samsung S19A10N 18.5" Screen with some trepidation as I am not very experienced with Computer products, but I must admit I found it quite easy to assemble, without the help of my computer litterate son. Delighted with my purchase, will be looking at Amazon again when I require Computer products.
on 30 January 2012
I should have realized when I openned the box; a power lead half the normal length; FOUR warranty cards and an instruction leaflet that was frankly poor.
After 2 weeks the display had three vertical stripes and a fuzzy background. Refund please!
Pity, when it worked a it had very good colours and contrast.
on 11 August 2012
[[ASIN:B001DCGMR4 Ion USB Slide and Photo Film Scanner with USB Connection to PC I
found the product easy to set up and use.it did exactly what it was claimed it would do.I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone thinking of buying one.
on 7 March 2012
Brilliant resolution and very clear display, but the Magictune software from samsung.com is not supported by this product. If you have Navidia Graphics control use this to adjust the display settings.
on 14 December 2012
We love this product it has been a great addition to our household, its clear and bright to use. we also found it was a great size to go next to our larger monitor.
on 11 April 2015
Finally got it to work. Does not have an HDMI port. Be aware of this before ordering.