Had my case for a few days. Initially I thought it was a great case - it fits the Samsung Galaxy very well and is made of very nice materials.
However after a few days, with closer inspection, I found a few flaws using the case in my daily life.
1) The case fits quite tight, this makes the Tab a bit awkward to remove should you need to.
2) Although the general fit of the case is tight, the small strip just below the capacitive buttons on my case is a bit loose and bends upwards slightly.
3) The capacitive buttons are awkward to activate because the case does not leave enough room for them
4) The front-facing camera is obscured
5) When set up as a stand, there is a fold in the base which the first few times I needed to straighten out to stop the case-stand being wobbly.
Considering Samsung are attempting to take on Apple I would have expected them to try and aim for the same level of quality, but this case misses the mark. A great case let down by one too many little flaws.