on 27 December 2012
Would not stay in the phone socket to charge, very annoying, for £1.10 i should have known better
Next time
on 30 April 2013
I have been using it for a couple weeks and the cable is deteriorating very quickly. still works perfectly but I don't think it will for long.
on 6 October 2013
This little lead did not work at all! Very disappointing! It only cost a couple of quid so its not too big a deal but i was planning on using it on a long journey to download photos but it didn't work and i have to try and get another now while on my holidays which is not very easy. anyway i wouldnt recommend it!
on 21 April 2016
Does what it is required to do and is of a reasonable length. What more can you say really? Is not of the fast charging type and is of a reasonable thickness, but not as sturdy as some others. Good for the price but dont expect anything special.
on 12 April 2013
Fair product, although the part supplied is not the USB cable that is shown in the photograph. It works, but is not a Samsung part (that I have previously been supplied).
on 28 July 2013
Buyers beware, this is not a Samsung product as stated in the listing, it is in a generic USB cable. The pins in the connector is completely wrong for my Samsung S3 when I've compared it to the connector in the charger. At least it wasn't much money wasted as I won't be using it...last time I used an incorrect connector it broke the phone.
on 6 July 2013
I cannot use this product. It doesn't fit the charging slot properly, it doesn't charge efficiently when it is plugged in and just to charge it, I have to tape it in place. I would not recommend this product AT ALL! I just wish I had got my money back at the start!
on 25 August 2015
I thought these would be very reliable with being Samsung branded, but I've so far thrown 4/5 away because they've broken. I've got two unbranded cables I use all the time, and have been fine, so it is a fault with these cables, not me being hard on them.
on 5 January 2015
Cheapest USB I could find to charge my Nokia 1050 that also had prime delivery. Came next day and has done the job perfectly since. I have 2 of these, one at work and one at home. Have nothing to complain about at all.

Comes nicely packaged and is around 40cm long.
on 21 July 2016
Got a stack of these as I seem to get through micro usb cables quicker than loo roll for some odd reason. So far, so good though. I have been using the current cable for over a month without a single issue (I am normally lucky to get a week out of a cable), so I am more than impressed.