Size: 16 GB with SD Adapter|Package Type: Retail Packaging|Change
Price:£4.75 - £14.98

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 September 2014
I bought one of these for use in a HD camcorder, 16Gb being adequate for my needs here.
Most class 6 devices have to write at a minimum of 6 megabytes per second, but testing this out I found it exceeded not only class 6 but class 10 speeds.

I benched the card and transferred files (photo and video files ie the type of file sizes you'd normally use on a card like this)
My results were done using a USB 3.0 card reader on a pc:
Read speeds - 22-23Mb/s
Write speeds - 10.5-11.5Mb/s

That's pretty much in line with class 10 requirements. It's true this is just the standard range from Samsung (the company has been making the chips for memory cards for a long time, thus they are a respected maker) they've not been branding their card for a long time though. Based on this I have to say that the price is good, and the performance is more than good enough for most photo or HD video users. Write speeds are just fine for such devices and the transfer speeds are good enough to not be waiting too long moving files to your hard drive.

If you want more speed you can look at higher price models, for 90% of users needs though this hits the spot nicely. Once you mix in the temperature/weather resistance factor too, it simply adds to the appeal. I got the card on it's own but you might want to get the SD adapter if you make use of cards in normal SD slots, based on the performance here I'll be buying a few more of these as they are good enough speed wise and ideal for many uses tablets/phones/video/cameras.

A good performing card at a decent price
on 31 October 2014
Just works perfectly in a Moto G, which is why I bought it. Despite firmware fixes, some people still report problems with some Class 10 cards.

Price is better than Class 10 too. There doesn't seem to be any downside or lag with this slower card, at least not as far as photos, movies and music are concerned.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 31 May 2015
I specifically wanted a class 6 card to go with a G1W dashcam, they can be a bit fussy with class 10 cards (I have no idea why a faster card would present problems for a device, but it does). Bought this from Amazon along with the camera and it's fine - genuine, SD adapter included, works fine. Very good value.
on 15 August 2014
Got this for my Motorola Moto G G4 mobi, I got it because Motorola recommends a class 6 card and not class 10 64GB that some people are having trouble with, even with KitKat 4.4.4 loaded. It arrived promptly, I tested it before use, and surprise surprise it passed! Its now formatted as FAT32 with 8GB of mp3s loaded up, and works fine, with no stuttttters or hangs. I will probably stick to the Samsung new range of card for future purchases.
on 22 August 2014
This is a good micro SD card of 16 GB I gift this to use in a samsung galaxy tab 7.0 and it works very well you can save photos music on it but not apps or games.

You don't get the full 16 gb as some is took up by the memory cards own dater so you only get about 14gb.
But still good
on 4 April 2015
Adds a lot to your memory. On my s5 i now have 40 GB of memory. Works a treat.
on 28 May 2016
Class 6 is best you western pigs! .... You buy L.E.D. Flashing dog-collar?

Bought this after having trouble with the mini 08 range of dash-cameras. The doughnut who sold me the camera also supplied the memory-card, which was a Samsung class 10....... Too fast for the dash-cam? Very confused by this and the English in the manual, but it states quite clearly in the camera's manual, not to use class 10 and class 6 is perfect.

Yes, I said cameras. I have been sent several from the 08 range, as the seller on E-bay has sent me them when the cameras were not working properly. I now have the 0826 model with the class 6 card and it works fine.

Thank you, Amazon.
on 18 December 2014
This is a smart buy well priced for storage capacity
on 24 June 2014
Perfect. Arrived quickly, very reasonably priced and works great. Exactly what I needed. Definitely would recommend this and may even buy another one soon.
on 22 July 2015
Does the job of providing extra storage for music and photos for my Moto G phone at an economic price. No problems encountered and easy to install.